Corrosion on chain and gears no matter how much I wash/wipe it down?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Quote by JH:
"Pink maybe but no yellow in July. It will be Shimano "Froome here to eternity"."

Dude, you're harshing my mellow!
Life ain't fair.

Quote by Swami:
"Ass less chaps - hey, I'm not the one that owns a 54hp two wheeled John Deere!"

So...you have the ASS-less chaps, but no taste in motorcycles. I guess it is logical that your poor choices match your crappy taste in automobiles (mullet car and enviro-whacktard car), cell phones (cult phone for the unthinking lemming masses) and bicycle components (craptastic obsolete copies of the best on the planet, Campagnolo).

Don't cry, big boy. Campy will have your 165's ready for winter. The four people on the planet related to Mr. Zinn will get their 180's about the same time. The other 99.95% of the human race will be happy. And not worry.

No. Life is never fair.

In fact, those with a case of the uglies often try to hide it. Speaking of freaky Froome and his shitmaNO...

We understand, Chris. No need to apologize.

Hey Swammi! Are you going to ride da grand fondue?

I hear it's a lot like those randylegs you enjoy. They might let you in despite the shitmaNO smeared all over your bike. And the finish is only two blocks from the Blue Oyster! If you charge your battery while you're riding, you can toss the bike in the Pious and drive there meet your partners after the ride.

Glorious! The heart and soul of the racing bicycle!

0.jpg

Campagnolo! Continuous innovation!

Used by Popes and Grand Tour winners for decades!

So...you find yerself cruising the HOV lane in a gay old Pious and trying to duck the smirks and laughter and pointing of all those Harleys and Smart cars passing you?

Cheer up!

Trade that fugly Pious in on something a little more stylish!

Something with a little storage space and comfort and power and...well...you'll soon be loosing those smirks!

Ride Campagnolo! Drive Campagnolo!

Not to worry! You can dress up your inflatable shitmaNO bike show stand dolls (we won't judge!) and buckle them into the seats and still cruise the HOV lane that saves you 5 minutes on your stand-still 65-mile commutes to a boring job monitoring the rapid breakdown of long chain hydrocarbons!

Ain't life grand?!

Forza Campagnolo!

The bikes all landed on top and no riders were harmed in the making of this wreck!

Hey, I only said it was more stylish than a Pious.

I actually saw this one. With a Bear Hair interior, some black lights and a hookah bolted to the floor, even Swami could get laid in this thing!

HOV approved...right down to the filthy hippie mechanic.

Swami, looking cool in those...er...shoes...dreams of the day he'll finally own Campagnolo!

Dude, the Hair Club for Men...check it out.

Again with the fake wire wheel covers...

Volvos? Really? Well, they do resemble a tool box.

Why, you can practically hear Goering barking the order to bomb Pearl Harbor over the clatter of the craptastic diesel engine of this Teutonic POS.

Well, they came a long way since Tullio's push cart (he only needed to keep up with the shitmaNO riders back then and toss the craptastic parts that fell off their bikes into his trash box), but they really need some brodozers.

OMG.

Suddenly the Vista Cruiser looks like a classic.

Skoda...well matched to shitmaNO in styling and quality.

They pushed the Sprinter under a dark, lonely bridge after it quit running for the fifth time on Stage 14...in hopes the craptastic shitmaNO cargo would be stolen and the van set on fire.

CAMPYBOB said:
Stefano Pirazzi, after his great Giro VICTORY on Campagnolo components, is seen reacting to the news that next year his new team contract will require him to ride on shitmaNO fishing tackle.
That was the look of pain when the front mech shattered his carbon frame and the bare EPS wires gave him the Extra Posterior Shock... Pain In the ass chaps I tell ya.

CAMPYBOB said:
Soon...Bloomingdale will be ready!
He's learning great phrases uttered by Poulidor, Hinault, Ocana, Fignon et al, the Italian for "I'm in a ditch because these brakes are ****" and "someone call the arborist, my bicycle is up a tree."

CAMPYBOB said:
Hey Swammi! Are you going to ride da grand fondue? 
Why would I bother getting out of bed for something that easy? ... And I have no desire to stand around with grown men that discuss the merits of the bearings in a 1996 record derailleur Vs those in the 1997 model. I guess I could always sell the remained of my paper weights, sorry Campag gear, there. Captive audience!

Quote by Swami:
"He's learning great phrases uttered by talentless amateur riders the Italian for, "I just kissed a house because these shitmaNO brakes are ****!" and, "Someone call the facial reconstruction surgeon, my nose is up my ass!"

FTFY

I haven't kissed a house since getting rid of Campag brakes... ... So when are Harley's gonna upgrade to hydraulic brakes? It's gotta suck having old Weinnman brake levers stolen off women's shopping bikes on a two wheeled tractor and then run some power line for a brake cable, no? Harley's and Campag - two antiquated olde worlde products that belong back in the 20th Century.

Quotes by Swami:
"I haven't kissed a house since getting rid of Campag brakes..."

Those recalled shitmaNO discos were a *****, huh? "... So when are Harley's gonna upgrade to hydraulic brakes?"

'47 and '53 are mechanical. They have more than enough powah to lock up the Goodyears. The '77 is hydraulic single piston calipers front and rear. Enough nose dive to keep you paying attention and lots of fun to induce a low side slide.

"It's gotta suck having old Weinnman brake levers stolen off women's shopping bikes on a two wheeled tractor and then run some power line for a brake cable, no?"

???

You've confused the shitty Triumph/Norton/BSA consortium **** for a man's motorcycle. We find this unsurprising as you were raised on pisswater beer served at the temperature of ****. A sad and pathetic by-product of Lucas electrics and socialized mental health care. Next thing out of your mouth will be how wonderful life aboard a Yamahopper is...tell us how you do! "Harley's and Campag - two antiquated olde worlde products that belong back in the 20th Century."

Manly men...doing manly things...with dangerous devices.

Go back to your Pious and your massage parlors and your iPone.

One ride on shitmaNO and you're the world's Blue Oyster
The bars are Deda but the Record ain't free
You'll find the Pope on every golden Colnago
And if you're lucky then the Group's from Italy
I can feel Tullio smiling down on me

A mans motorcycle - didn't know you had a bmw s1000rr. I'll stick with the massage parlors and let you roam the streets on your Harley looking like the biker dude from the village people!

Mis-informed quote from Swami:
"the biker dude from the village people!"

He's dead, Jim.

"I'll stick with the massage parlors"

I'm quite certain the ones you visit are, indeed, 'sticky'. Happy endings.

"A mans motorcycle - didn't know you had a bmw s1000rr."

I don't. That's a bike for cheese eating high school boy racer types that will soon be found dead...splattered against a house somewhere when their lack of skill and common sense exceeds their ability to generate terminal speed. A phenomenon all too frequently encountered among bicyclists, too.

Meh, Big Man's Wheel will sell a few to dentists and poseurs to help boost the sagging sales of their 'adventure' bikes.

One night and San Fran and you soft boys tumble
Can't be too careful where your groupset's made

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg