Corruption from the top?

janiejones

Jul 8, 2005
Not one French or US rider suspended , a new director, maybe it's time for a French victory - lets blame it on the riders and Prudhomme can be a national hero!!!

Pretty easy to make a story out of a few bits of paper, suspend some riders and open the door for a French or US victory. Old Leblanc was pretty friendly with Lance, and a lot of suspicions surrounding Lance just vanished with no real excuses.

But, it's easier to blame the riders, isn't it?

so you think all of this "evidence" found in Spain is part of a larger conspiracy? Hmmmm.... actually I've been wondering if that would come up.

janiejones said:
Not one French or US rider suspended , a new director, maybe it's time for a French victory - lets blame it on the riders and Prudhomme can be a national hero!!!

Pretty easy to make a story out of a few bits of paper, suspend some riders and open the door for a French or US victory. Old Leblanc was pretty friendly with Lance, and a lot of suspicions surrounding Lance just vanished with no real excuses.

But, it's easier to blame the riders, isn't it?
I think you are giving the race organizers too much credit. I think it will be at least another week before they figure this out.;) By that time, it will be too late to take advantage of the situation.

The French are more concerned about their football right now. Including LeBlanc.

lw