Cortexi

Feeling worn out and lacking motivation? I've been there too, until I discovered the transformative power of music during my rides. Let me introduce you to "Pedal Power Jams" - a Spotify playlist that will reignite your passion like never before. Trust me, it's a game-changer.

When I stumbled upon this playlist, it was like a breath of fresh air. Suddenly, the fatigue melted away, and I found myself energized and driven to conquer any obstacle that came my way. Now, I can't help but share this incredible find with anyone who might be in the same position I once was.

If you're ready to break free from the clutches of demotivation, "Pedal Power Jams" is your answer. Let the rhythm guide your pedal strokes, elevate your spirits, and propel you towards new heights. Say goodbye to exhaustion and embrace the invigorating power of music.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/108gEPrBhJ7X5hfXPETVJK?si=566dfe8311a74755

Feeling worn out and lacking motivation? I've been there too, until I discovered the transformative power of music during my rides. Let me introduce you to "Pedal Power Jams" - a Spotify playlist that will reignite your passion like never before. Trust me, it's a game-changer.

When I stumbled upon this playlist, it was like a breath of fresh air. Suddenly, the fatigue melted away, and I found myself energized and driven to conquer any obstacle that came my way. Now, I can't help but share this incredible find with anyone who might be in the same position I once was.

If you're ready to break free from the clutches of demotivation, "Pedal Power Jams" is your answer. Let the rhythm guide your pedal strokes, elevate your spirits, and propel you towards new heights. Say goodbye to exhaustion and embrace the invigorating power of music.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/108gEPrBhJ7X5hfXPETVJK?si=566dfe8311a74755

If you're demotivated, you are over-training.

Start hitting the ant-hills and speed bumps for now. Then you may conquer the flatbed truck ramps someday!

Listening to some crappy playlist is just very temporary fix. After the first time you listen to it the effect diminishes by 90% each time. After a few repeats of the playlist, the effect would have diminished to almost zero motivation.