Corvos

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sierraman, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to make
    contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me through?

    Thanks,

    Bruce

    http://www.corvos.nl/

    Tags:

  2. His name is Cor Vos

    Mark VandenBerghe

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to make
    > contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me through?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bruce
    >
    > http://www.corvos.nl/

  3. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Mark VandenBerghe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > His name is Cor Vos
    >
    > Mark VandenBerghe

    Thanks, that really helps.

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to

    make
    > > contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me through?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Bruce
    > >
    > > http://www.corvos.nl/

  4. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.
    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to make
    > contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me through?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bruce
    >
    > http://www.corvos.nl/

  5. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.

    Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to

    make
    > > contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me through?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Bruce
    > >
    > > http://www.corvos.nl/

  6. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.

    > Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.
    >
    > > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > Has anyone bought photos from Corvos? I have tried numerous times to

    > make
    > > > contact with no replies. Does anyone have connections to put me

    through?

    > > > Thanks,
    > > >
    > > > Bruce
    > > >
    > > > http://www.corvos.nl/

    Are you in NV or CA?

  7. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.

    > > Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.
    > >
    > > > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > make

    > through?

    > Are you in NV or CA?

    What would that have to do with buying Photos?

  8. "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > > Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.

    > > > make

    > > through?

    > > Are you in NV or CA?

    > What would that have to do with buying Photos?

    Hey Bruce,

    You're starting to lose that "I almost got killed today by an electrical
    storm so I realize how precious life is - everybody hold hands and be happy"
    momentum.

    What gives?

  9. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Sierraman wrote:
    > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.

    > Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.

    I just got off the phone with Cor. He really doesn't like you.

  10. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    times
    > > > through?

    > > > Are you in NV or CA?

    > > What would that have to do with buying Photos?
    > >

    > Hey Bruce,
    >
    > You're starting to lose that "I almost got killed today by an electrical
    > storm so I realize how precious life is - everybody hold hands and be

    happy"
    > momentum.
    >
    > What gives?

    We are having another big storm today, maybe a couple of strikes will bring
    me back into line. Hey, I finally did hear from Carla Vos today. I guess
    they are pretty slow at getting back to folks or maybe out of town. No
    holding hands with guys if you don't mind Carl.

  11. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

  12. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > Maybe Cor Vos doesn't like you.

    > > Anymore clowns, or maybe some real answers now.
    > >
    > > > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > > make

    > through?

    > Are you in NV or CA?

    Ok, CA. Wasn't sure what you were up to. This newsgroup is full of Pirates
    and cutthroats craftily and cunningly waiting to do each other in. Post a
    simply question about Cor Vos and all I get are the pirates. Gee, and to
    think after I saved Henry's life from never_doped. That's gratitude.

  13. On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:36:40 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Ok, CA. Wasn't sure what you were up to. This newsgroup is full of Pirates
    >and cutthroats craftily and cunningly waiting to do each other in. Post a
    >simply question about Cor Vos and all I get are the pirates.

    For the record, I just got a box of Piraat beer and it wasn't bad at
    all. Especially for free. Piraats are OK.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  14. Warren

    Warren Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >... This newsgroup is full of Pirates
    > and cutthroats craftily and cunningly waiting to do each other in. Post a
    > simply question about Cor Vos and all I get are the pirates. Gee, and to
    > think after I saved Henry's life from never_doped. That's gratitude.

    You expect gratitude for that?!

    -WG

  15. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]

    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >... This newsgroup is full of Pirates
    > > and cutthroats craftily and cunningly waiting to do each other in. Post

    > > simply question about Cor Vos and all I get are the pirates. Gee, and to
    > > think after I saved Henry's life from never_doped. That's gratitude.

    > You expect gratitude for that?!
    >
    > -WG

    True, no honor among thieves and pirates, as loyalties shift all the time.
    Every man for himself! Eye for eye, tooth for a tooth! Survival of the
    fittest, best man wins, dog eat dog, ah, back to reading Bush bashing blogs.