Cosmic Rim height

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Richard, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Can any body owning Mavic Cosmic's measure the Rim height, I have the 2003 model height from their
    website as 30mm but I think the older ones were higher.

    Thanks in advance, Richard

    Tags:

  2. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    Which Cosmics?

    [email protected] (Richard) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can any body owning Mavic Cosmic's measure the Rim height, I have the 2003 model height from their
    > website as 30mm but I think the older ones were higher.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Richard

  3. Almost Fast

    Almost Fast Guest

    37.7mm tall, for the first 16 spokes versions.

    [email protected] (Richard) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can any body owning Mavic Cosmic's measure the Rim height, I have the 2003 model height from their
    > website as 30mm but I think the older ones were higher.
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Richard

  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Thanks ..

    I was talking about the Cosmic Elite's (not the carbon ones), so your measurements indicate 38mm
    which is significantly higher than the 2003 model which is 30mm , don't know why they went that way
    but it must affect the aero effect quite a lot.

    Richard

    news:<[email protected]>...