Could U suggest good stats software??

Xcom2

Nov 2, 2010
Hey guys,
I am new to cycling.. at least on the level where I can really enjoy a 40 miles trip without pain :) I am IT guy and thats why I am looking for some kind of software, which will help me follow my performance. I cycle on 3-5 routes..depending on how much time I have and I would like to see how do I improve my times on these routes, average speed and etc. any suggestions? :) ty very much

Originally Posted by Xcom2 .

Hey guys,
I am new to cycling.. at least on the level where I can really enjoy a 40 miles trip without pain :) I am IT guy and thats why I am looking for some kind of software, which will help me follow my performance. I cycle on 3-5 routes..depending on how much time I have and I would like to see how do I improve my times on these routes, average speed and etc. any suggestions? :) ty very much

SPSS is probably one of the more popular stat packages. I have found that it is pretty easy to use, but I don't have any experience with other similar softwares to compare it to. I imagine that SPSS would work for you, but perhaps somebody knows of a better program.