Could we just run a Kunich is a delusional moron flag up and surrender?

Joe Cipale

Guest
Bill C wrote:
> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> I'll pony up.
> Bill C

Idaho has banned nut cases from relocating to the state ofter the Aryan
Nations fiasco. So it looks like the only place for tommy is where no
ocan see him, hearhim or touch him...
(With apologies to Roger Daltrey...)

His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
with his friends and shoot squirrels?
I'll pony up.
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> I'll pony up.
> Bill C

I can't believe you'd say that about Tom. He's a moderate! Just ask him. And he
likes and respects everyone and their opinions. He's the very soul of diplomacy in
this group.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> I can't believe you'd say that about Tom. He's a moderate! Just ask him. And he
> likes and respects everyone and their opinions. He's the very soul of diplomacy in
> this group.

So now Bolton has gone Kunich can become the next US ambassador to the UN.
Bob Schwartz will be so proud of his progeny, he might even add a new RAID
HDU system to improve its memory.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 17, 5:29 pm, Joe Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:
> So it looks like the only place for tommy is where no
>
>>ocan see him, hearhim or touch him...
>>(With apologies to Roger Daltrey...)

> You left out "read", Mr. C. --D-y

****.. you are going to make me dig out the old vinyl to see what else I
missed! :^) (Yes.. I still have vinyl...no 8-tracks, thank God!).

Bill C wrote:
> On Feb 18, 3:37 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>****.. you are going to make me dig out the old vinyl to see what else I
>>>missed! :^) (Yes.. I still have vinyl...no 8-tracks, thank God!).

>> Well, vinyl is king.
>>
>> 8-track sucked.
>>
>>--
>> tanx,
>> Howard
>>
>> Never take a tenant with a monkey.
>>
>> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

> Even in the car 8 track sucked, but it was better than the disco ****
> the radio was playing. My kids have discovered all my old vinyl, it's
> kinda cool.
> Bill C

A lot of stuff that is out on vinyl has been remastered and put on CD.
Sadly, there is a certain ambiance missing (and I dont mean the cracks,
pops and hissses of the needle on the vinyl). Best turntable/pickup
combo I ever had was a Dual model 1605( IIRC), a Shure tonearm and a
Grado 3+ cartridge. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Paul Cassel wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
>
>> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
>> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
>> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
>> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
>> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
>> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
>> I'll pony up.
>> Bill C
>>

> Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to
> have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to
> publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

wow... that last post must have taken a lot of thought. How long did it
take you? 1-2 hours? Oh well... to the killfile wid ya.

No name for you... you have a hard enough time living with the one you have.

On Feb 17, 4:37 pm, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> I'll pony up.
> Bill C

Bill,

As a native of Idaho............please don't send him
there......try...North Dakota.

OMC wrote:
> As a native of Idaho............please don't send him
> there......try...North Dakota.

Or Guatenamo.

On 2/18/07 11:34 AM, in article
[email protected], "Donald Munro"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill C wrote:
>>> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
>>> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
>>> I'll pony up.

> OMC wrote:
>> As a native of Idaho............please don't send him
>> there......try...North Dakota.

> Or Guatenamo.

Or a Siberian gulag.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

On Feb 18, 1:34 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> >> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> >> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> >> I'll pony up.

> OMC wrote:
> > As a native of Idaho............please don't send him
> > there......try...North Dakota.

> Or Guatenamo.

Ben and I are going to organize the cycling team there after Tom gets
us sent off. We'll have to take him along with us.
Bill C

In article <[email protected]>, Joe Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > On Feb 17, 5:29 pm, Joe Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So it looks like the only place for tommy is where no
> >
> >>ocan see him, hearhim or touch him...
> >>(With apologies to Roger Daltrey...)

> > You left out "read", Mr. C. --D-y
> >

> ****.. you are going to make me dig out the old vinyl to see what else I
> missed! :^) (Yes.. I still have vinyl...no 8-tracks, thank God!).

Well, vinyl is king.

8-track sucked.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On Feb 18, 3:37 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Joe Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > On Feb 17, 5:29 pm, Joe Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > So it looks like the only place for tommy is where no

> > > You left out "read", Mr. C. --D-y

> > ****.. you are going to make me dig out the old vinyl to see what else I
> > missed! :^) (Yes.. I still have vinyl...no 8-tracks, thank God!).

> Well, vinyl is king.
>
> 8-track sucked.
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard
>
> Never take a tenant with a monkey.
>
> remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Even in the car 8 track sucked, but it was better than the disco ****
the radio was playing. My kids have discovered all my old vinyl, it's
kinda cool.
Bill C

On Feb 18, 10:53 am, "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On 2/18/07 11:34 AM, in article
> [email protected], "Donald Munro"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> > OMC wrote:
> >> As a native of Idaho............please don't send him
> >> there......try...North Dakota.

> > Or Guatenamo.

> Or a Siberian gulag.

Dumbass -

Guantanemo would be more poetic.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On 17 Feb 2007 15:37:19 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
>knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.

And blow off 200 rounds trying to hit people at least 750 meters away.
Or half a mile, which ever comes first.

With special ammo issued to Marine snipers.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Bill C wrote:
> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> I'll pony up.
> Bill C

Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to
have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to
publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

"Joe Cipale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Paul Cassel wrote:
>> Bill C wrote:
>>
>>> His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
>>> real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
>>> I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
>>> knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
>>> Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
>>> with his friends and shoot squirrels?
>>> I'll pony up.
>>> Bill C
>>>

>> Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to
>> have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to
>> publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

> wow... that last post must have taken a lot of thought. How long did it
> take you? 1-2 hours? Oh well... to the killfile wid ya.
>
> No name for you... you have a hard enough time living with the one you
> have.

Aren't you a little short and fat for this time of the year? Shouldn't you
only show up around troll's day?

On Feb 18, 4:27 pm, Paul Cassel <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> > real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> > I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> > knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> > Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> > with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> > I'll pony up.
> > Bill C

> Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to
> have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to
> publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

Dude,

I think Bill C. is his actual name and initial. Not everyone
named Bill C. was named after Bill Clinton. Although
I personally worship the man as my spirital guide, I
drew the line at changing my name to Bill, and merely had
a tattoo of his visage carved onto my upper arm.

What does Clinton have to do with this? He hasn't been
president since when LANCE was a two-time TdF winner,
Garzelli won the Giro, and Vainsteins (remember Vainsteins?
me neither) was World Champion.

Tom's reputation is not derived solely from his political
positions, but from his manner. If you wish to claim
that the one implies the other, go right ahead.

Ben

In article <[email protected]>,
Paul Cassel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bill C wrote:
> > His grasp of reality is staggering. His support is unflagging. He's a
> > real "Trooper" just like Reno 911.
> > I vote he's most likely to hit a tower with a firearm, though lord
> > knows how he could have any legally, and shoot at people.
> > Can we take up a collection for land in Idaho where he can hang out
> > with his friends and shoot squirrels?
> > I'll pony up.
> > Bill C
> >

> Given the shame of the 42nd president, I'd personally be embarrassed to
> have your Internet handle. At least the guy you attack isn't ashamed to
> publish his full name - unlike you leftwingnut cowards.

Everyone who has been around here for a while knows who Bill is. And he's no
leftie. Anyway, what the hell difference would it make if he used his full name or
not? How would knowing that effect your life?

Oh, and "the shame of the 42nd President..." I believe history will be a *much*
harsher judge of ol' 43.