could you arm wrestle lance?

jacobxray

Apr 25, 2003
looking at all the advice about weight training etc. i was wondwering how strong the top pro's are. so as a fairly strong and fit bloke. do a bit of boxing etc, could i have a go at arm wrestling lance, as he's all endurance fit? or as an international top athelete would he whip me?

this is important! your thoughts please.

Arm wrestling is not a fitness sport, it's an arm strength sport. I have lost once to a guy half my size...turns out he worked at Oil Changers and was twisting wrenches all day- I had to buy him a six pack...man that sob was strong where he needed it to win our contest! So I guess the questions is, how strong are your arms, cause Lance gets some arms out of biking for sure

My guess is that if you're quite fit and have experience as a boxer, you'd probably whoop LA's ass in an arm-wrestling contest. Lance is very fit overall but I wouldn't expect his upper body strength to match that of a conditioned boxer.

Oh but I could, and I would... I suspect though that he'd be a little nervous at the idea. Getting whooped by a girl is rather humiliating.

How 'bout you, Jacob, could you arm wrestle LA?

And how has the cops and robbers game worked out for you?

jacobxray said:
looking at all the advice about weight training etc. i was wondwering how strong the top pro's are. so as a fairly strong and fit bloke. do a bit of boxing etc, could i have a go at arm wrestling lance, as he's all endurance fit? or as an international top athelete would he whip me?

this is important! your thoughts please.