Couldn't Rock Racing just have started MSR anyway?



thecyclist

New Member
Aug 30, 2006
288
0
0
I mean we have now seen that the UCI dosn't really have any power. What were they going to do? Run out there and block the road for Cippolini and Rock Racing?
 

OAR8

New Member
Mar 13, 2008
87
0
0
thecyclist said:
I mean we have now seen that the UCI dosn't really have any power. What were they going to do? Run out there and block the road for Cippolini and Rock Racing?
I would like to see them in the race just for great comedy. It gives a lot of great material for message boards.



Let Crock racing ride.
 

Wayne666

New Member
Jun 4, 2007
454
0
0
thecyclist said:
I mean we have now seen that the UCI dosn't really have any power. What were they going to do? Run out there and block the road for Cippolini and Rock Racing?
Were they invited?
 

Powerful Pete

New Member
May 29, 2004
3,866
0
0
53
FCI (the Italian Federation) and RCS work relatively well together. They all have issues with UCI. If the former two decided to invite Rock Racing, there is not much UCI could do. But have they?
 

ilpirata

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
410
4
18
The last entry to MSR was given to Miche-Silver Cross. A last minute entry if you will. Leaving out Aqua Sapone/ Cafe Mukambo as well as naturally Rock Racing.
Powerful Pete said:
FCI (the Italian Federation) and RCS work relatively well together. They all have issues with UCI. If the former two decided to invite Rock Racing, there is not much UCI could do. But have they?
 

Powerful Pete

New Member
May 29, 2004
3,866
0
0
53
ilpirata said:
The last entry to MSR was given to Miche-Silver Cross. A last minute entry if you will. Leaving out Aqua Sapone/ Cafe Mukambo as well as naturally Rock Racing.
Aha, had missed that, grazie.
 

thecyclist

New Member
Aug 30, 2006
288
0
0
I got the impression that Cippolini had it all worked out except for the problem with the UCI.
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
0
Views
252
T