COUNTER, how many of us are there?

this isn't going to work- me and several hundred other people are going to declare themselves #2.

--
Atheist = knows of and uses Occam's Razor Agnostic = knows of but isn't sure whether to use Occam's
Razor Fundamentalist = what's Ockam's erasure?

rich westerman

news:[email protected]...

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:11:34 +0000, Kelly wrote:

> 1

highest_number_seen_so_far + 1

Mike

this isn't going to work- me and several hundred other people are going to declare themselves #2.

--
Atheist = knows of and uses Occam's Razor Agnostic = knows of but isn't sure whether to use Occam's
Razor Fundamentalist = what's Ockam's erasure?

rich westerman

"After ecstasy, laundry." - Zen writing "Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> 1
>
> Kelly, NW Arkansas, VRex

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:11:34 +0000, Kelly wrote:

> 1

highest_number_seen_so_far + 1

Mike

Guys, Counter works this way: on this COUNTER thread, just count unique From names. Stop counting
when thread trails off in a couple of weeks. Should give a fair approximation if lurkers chime in.
--
Al Kubeluis ~ Bacchetta Corsa ~ Maryland ~ USA ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "Kelly"