Counterfeit Spinerval DVD's?

cycleak

Dec 8, 2004
I recently purchased some used Spinerval DVD's over the internet. They look like new except they tend to skip now and then which I thought was odd. I also thought it was strange that the bottom of the dvds are blue (like dvd-r's) rather than silver (like commercially made dvds) which made me think that maybe these aren't originals, but instead copies. The labels on the dvds are also the stick-on type instead of printed directly on the dvd. The labels are shiny and look authentic enough, but I was wondering if someone with a spinerval dvd could look at theirs and let me know if: A. Is the bottom of the dvd silver or blue, and B: Is your dvd label a stick-on rather than printed directly on the dvd like regular dvd movies?

Thanks for the help!

I have 5 Spinerval DVDs and they are all silver bottomed, and I am pretty sure they are printed directly on the disc (they're at home & I'm at work, or I would check). If I were you, I would contact Spinervals directly at Spinervals.com and tell them. They might be able to combat the problem, and you never know what they will give you for bringing to their attention.