Courier Bags

Tony Raven said:
wheelist wrote:

> Check out their website: www.howies.co.uk
>
> They're one of the coolest companies on the planet - ethically minded
> w.r.t. all of their products.

Is that the same ethically minded Howies that used to use painted
topless women to attract teenage mountain bikers to their stand at shows?

--
Tony
I haven't been able to order one of these from their catalogue, and so cannot vouch for the ethical status of said products.

If Howies could send a sample I'll happily write a review. ;)

On a more serious note, you've raised a valid point - such contradictions/hypocrisy needs to be highlighted. However I feel it is important not to dismiss a company outright for the occasional lapse into normal (usual industry) practices - they're still a world apart from most of their competitors with their attitude to production of equipment.