course pics

Penny S.

Guest
a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg

One from the backyard, two from Rossland

penny

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, Penny S. wrote:

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

I like the bridge. Long enough to practice on, not so high you break things when you fall.

"bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
>
> > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> >
> > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> >
> > penny
>
> I like the bridge. Long enough to practice on, not so high you break things when you fall.

I bet $5 I could break something on it ;~ o
--
Slacker

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> >
> > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> >
> > penny
> >

> Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

It's Tuffgirl's back yard, and some trail pix from Rossland, BC.

p.

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
>One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
>penny

like that logbridge,

bill

:-]

probably discussed before, but is there a site on how to make "north shore" stuff as in your pics?

Dave

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

I'm jealous. JEALOUS!

bloocow going green.

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> >
> > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> >
> > penny
> >

> Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> > >
> > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> > >
> > > penny
> > >

> > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
>
> Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

Huhwha? That's not YOUR backyard, it's my buddy's. in NE WA. Or did I miss something?

Penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

Very, very nice. Keep that up, and you and the svelte Hawaiian will make your hubby jealous.

Paladin

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> >
> > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> >
> > penny
>
> Very, very nice. Keep that up, and you and the svelte Hawaiian will make your hubby jealous.
>
> Paladin

heh, the Svelte Hawaiian *has* been calling.... "unchain me, release me, take me out, take
me out..."

Penny

ps, that's my friend's backyard, not mine.

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that a Biff platform? It looks
like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just curious.

Cleanbean

"Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> >
> > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> >
> > penny
> >
> On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that
> Biff platform? It looks like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just
> curious.
>
> Cleanbean

don't know... my buddy Tuffgirl took the photos and gave them to me.

penny

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> > >
> > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> > >
> > > penny
> > >

> > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
>
> Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

Sweet! When you run out of booze you don't have to drive to get more ;)

Penny S. wrote:
> "Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
>>>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>>>
>>>One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>>>
>>>penny
>>>

>>On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that

>>Biff platform? It looks like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just
>>curious.
>>
>>Cleanbean
>

> don't know... my buddy Tuffgirl took the photos and gave them to me.
>
> penny

Looks almost like you could ride down the log (log ride style), then use that little platform to get
onto the ramp that leads off the log.

Jon Bond

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
> > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
> > >
> > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
> > >
> > > penny
> > >

> > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
>
> Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place.

Sounds like you're in Newport News, Va.

> a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
>
> One from the backyard, two from Rossland
>
> penny

Looks fun!

Thanks for posting the pics.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
> >
> > Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s
>
> Huhwha? That's not YOUR backyard, it's my buddy's. in NE WA. Or did I miss something?
>
> Penny

Well, apparently his neighborhood has a doppleganger in Brooklyn. /s