course pics

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Feb 11, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg

    One from the backyard, two from Rossland

    penny

    Tags:

  2. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

  3. Bruce Edge

    Bruce Edge Guest

    On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, Penny S. wrote:

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    I like the bridge. Long enough to practice on, not so high you break things when you fall.

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, Penny S. wrote:
    >
    > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > >
    > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > >
    > > penny
    >
    > I like the bridge. Long enough to practice on, not so high you break things when you fall.

    I bet $5 I could break something on it ;~ o
    --
    Slacker

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > >
    > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > >
    > > penny
    > >

    > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

    It's Tuffgirl's back yard, and some trail pix from Rossland, BC.

    p.

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:51:30 -0800, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    >www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    >One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    >penny

    like that logbridge,

    bill

    :-]

  7. David L

    David L Guest

    probably discussed before, but is there a site on how to make "north shore" stuff as in your pics?

    Dave

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

  8. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    I'm jealous. JEALOUS!

    bloocow going green.

  9. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > >
    > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > >
    > > penny
    > >

    > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.

    Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

  10. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > > >
    > > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > > >
    > > > penny
    > > >

    > > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
    >
    > Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

    Huhwha? That's not YOUR backyard, it's my buddy's. in NE WA. Or did I miss something?

    Penny

  11. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  12. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    Very, very nice. Keep that up, and you and the svelte Hawaiian will make your hubby jealous.

    Paladin

  13. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > >
    > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > >
    > > penny
    >
    > Very, very nice. Keep that up, and you and the svelte Hawaiian will make your hubby jealous.
    >
    > Paladin

    heh, the Svelte Hawaiian *has* been calling.... "unchain me, release me, take me out, take
    me out..."

    Penny

    ps, that's my friend's backyard, not mine.

  14. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that a Biff platform? It looks
    like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just curious.

    Cleanbean

  15. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    "Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > >
    > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > >
    > > penny
    > >
    > On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that
    > Biff platform? It looks like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just
    > curious.
    >
    > Cleanbean

    don't know... my buddy Tuffgirl took the photos and gave them to me.

    penny

  16. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > > >
    > > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > > >
    > > > penny
    > > >

    > > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
    >
    > Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s

    Sweet! When you run out of booze you don't have to drive to get more ;)

  17. Penny S. wrote:
    > "Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    >>>www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >>>
    >>>One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >>>
    >>>penny
    >>>

    >>On /ramp2 whats the 5-6 short logs perpendicular to the main log? Is that

    >>Biff platform? It looks like a spot to put a foot down if not sucessful cresting the bridge. Just
    >>curious.
    >>
    >>Cleanbean
    >

    > don't know... my buddy Tuffgirl took the photos and gave them to me.
    >
    > penny

    Looks almost like you could ride down the log (log ride style), then use that little platform to get
    onto the ramp that leads off the log.

    Jon Bond

  18. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg
    > > > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    > > >
    > > > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    > > >
    > > > penny
    > > >

    > > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
    >
    > Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place.

    Sounds like you're in Newport News, Va.

  19. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    > a few more shots: www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp1.jpg
    > www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/ramp2.jpg www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/des/logbridge.jpg
    >
    > One from the backyard, two from Rossland
    >
    > penny

    Looks fun!

    Thanks for posting the pics.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  20. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Thats your backyard!?!? I have so got to get out of the bay area.
    > >
    > > Word, from the East Coast. My backyard is a Love Liquors and a ghetto chinese food place. /s
    >
    > Huhwha? That's not YOUR backyard, it's my buddy's. in NE WA. Or did I miss something?
    >
    > Penny

    Well, apparently his neighborhood has a doppleganger in Brooklyn. /s