**** covered bike path.

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
let's just cover the bike path with goose ****. These knuckleheads have been hanging out on the path for the last couple weeks. I wanted to be careful when passing them because I didn't want to clip one of them or have them stick there head out toward my wheel.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dfr619DfVU&t=1s

Reactions: SlooooooowRide
Hmm! I'd rather deal with that **** than the **** we have on our trail now!

Growing camp now covers about a 2 1/2 consistent section with ****, crackheads, thugs, and drugs!

Lots more down the way but on the other side of the river out of the way. This section is right on the trail. Lots of thugs and druggies blocking the trail and shouting obscenities at cyclists.

I'm guessing our **** is not as bad as your ****! ;)

A year and a half ago, this was nice clean area.
DSCN4802.JPG
DSCN4804.JPG
DSCN4807.JPG
DSCN4813.JPG

We have geese **** all over where I live but that ain't nothing, for some of us who live in Amish country, and you ride the country roads and have to dodge huge piles of horse manure which can be dangerous if you have to weave further out into the road to avoid slather your bike up and getting some on your back with horse schit. I try to avoid the Amish routes but sometimes I want to go somewhere and the only way to get there is via the brown road.

Reactions: zipp2001
We have geese **** all over where I live but that ain't nothing, for some of us who live in Amish country, and you ride the country roads and have to dodge huge piles of horse manure which can be dangerous if you have to weave further out into the road to avoid slather your bike up and getting some on your back with horse schit. I try to avoid the Amish routes but sometimes I want to go somewhere and the only way to get there is via the brown road.

I helped set-up a company four years ago just outside of Lancaster, PA. I spent the summer riding throughout Amish country and it was interesting for sure. Had to hose down the bike after every ride it seamed like, not to mention myself. Although I'm sure they got a kick out of a neon pink spandex clad cyclist with this weird looking flame painted bike rolling thru their neighborhood every day.

I sometimes come across this while riding my bike. It's not uncommon to find dirty roads. I just take my time to avoid them. It can be difficult to clean once it sticks on your bike.