covered the seat back with mesh

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill B

Bill B Guest

my first time sewing a mesh seat back turned out OK. I like using the clip together buckles. The
    seat back is actually pretty comfy. New pics of the seat back mesh can be seen at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/recumbentbill look in album "upright to bent conversion"

Tags:

2. Chere

Chere Guest

Excellent job on the seat back - where did the bottom come from? If you made the bottom, I am most
    impressed as it looks like the "real McCoy". Have you tried riding it yet? Do you have plans to move
    the pedals forward? Chere

3. Bill B

Bill B Guest

"chere" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Excellent job on the seat back - where did the bottom come from? If you made the bottom, I am most
    > impressed as it looks like the "real McCoy". Have you tried riding it yet? Do you have plans to
    > move the pedals forward? Chere

Thank you for the compliment on the seat back.The bottom is a RANS EVO that I bought several years
    ago from Calhoun Cycle as a upgrade for my Bike E AT. Yes I have plans to move the Pedals forward
    via a Boom. Only riding so far has been coasting and the bike feels good just doing that. Now off
    to the thrift stores and cruising the alleys and streets looking for another throw away to rob
    parts from.

4. Chere

Chere Guest

I admire your creativity as well as your frugality!

Chere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.