covered the seat back with mesh

Excellent job on the seat back - where did the bottom come from? If you made the bottom, I am most
impressed as it looks like the "real McCoy". Have you tried riding it yet? Do you have plans to move
the pedals forward? Chere

"chere" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Excellent job on the seat back - where did the bottom come from? If you made the bottom, I am most
> impressed as it looks like the "real McCoy". Have you tried riding it yet? Do you have plans to
> move the pedals forward? Chere

Thank you for the compliment on the seat back.The bottom is a RANS EVO that I bought several years
ago from Calhoun Cycle as a upgrade for my Bike E AT. Yes I have plans to move the Pedals forward
via a Boom. Only riding so far has been coasting and the bike feels good just doing that. Now off
to the thrift stores and cruising the alleys and streets looking for another throw away to rob
parts from.