Cow/Lake/Bomb [OT]

Bryan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dave Kahn wrote:
> > James Hodson <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I'm being serious, guys. I'm confused.
> > The best way to explain it is by example. For instance: Archway, Islington....

> An interesting start...
>
> Rayners Lane

A rather obvious trap that I think I can avoid by:

Chapel Market

--
Dave...

news:<[email protected]>...
> "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Spoon? There IS no spoon! Silly fellow.
>

> You don't know the half of it: <http://www.rathergood.com/spoonguard/>

Oh thanks a lot Guy!! :-/ Here was me thinking you were a trustworthy fellow so I followed your
kindly provided link only to have somebody shouting "SPOON MENACE" blaring at full volume from my
speakers in the middle of my packed office. Now I feel an even bigger pillock than normal!

I'll have to remember to turn the sound off once I've finished testing video streaming on our new
kit from now on... :)

Have (silent) fun!

Graeme

> A rather obvious trap that I think I can avoid by: Chapel Market

Hmmm. I think that puts you in Nid. A reverse double-Hanover is probably the next move, so:

Ladbroke Grove.

--
Guy
===

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>>A rather obvious trap that I think I can avoid by: Chapel Market
>

> Hmmm. I think that puts you in Nid. A reverse double-Hanover is probably the next move, so:
>
> Ladbroke Grove.

Wanstead Park (avoiding Godwin Road)

Colin

> Oh thanks a lot Guy!! :-/ Here was me thinking you were a trustworthy fellow so I followed your
> kindly provided link only to have somebody shouting "SPOON MENACE" blaring at full volume from my
> speakers in the middle of my packed office.

I an almost feel the Hard Stare from here :)

Have a look around rathergood.com - the Blode animations are cool and the Kittens "videos" are
priceless. I think Joel Veitch is currently working on Armando Iannucci's show.

--
Guy
===

> Wanstead Park (avoiding Godwin Road)

Obviously, since you're in Nid. Tricky. Below the line is still disallowed of course, so...
Totteridge & Whetstone

In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> writes
>> Oh thanks a lot Guy!! :-/ Here was me thinking you were a trustworthy fellow so I followed your
>> kindly provided link only to have somebody shouting "SPOON MENACE" blaring at full volume from my
>> speakers in the middle of my packed office.
>
>I an almost feel the Hard Stare from here :)
>
>Have a look around rathergood.com - the Blode animations are cool and the Kittens "videos" are
>priceless. I think Joel Veitch is currently working on Armando Iannucci's show.

Is there any relationship between Joel Veitch and Alex Veitch in the 'Another request for a
recommendation' thread? Or is Veitch just a more common name than I think? Or just an unusual
coincidence?
--
Michael MacClancy

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:05:20 +0100, Michael MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:

>In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><[email protected]> writes
>>> Oh thanks a lot Guy!! :-/ Here was me thinking you were a trustworthy fellow so I followed your
>>> kindly provided link only to have somebody shouting "SPOON MENACE" blaring at full volume from
>>> my speakers in the middle of my packed office.
>>
>>I an almost feel the Hard Stare from here :)
>>
>>Have a look around rathergood.com - the Blode animations are cool and the Kittens "videos" are
>>priceless. I think Joel Veitch is currently working on Armando Iannucci's show.
>>
>Is there any relationship between Joel Veitch and Alex Veitch in the 'Another request for a
>recommendation' thread? Or is Veitch just a more common name than I think? Or just an unusual
>coincidence?

Its an unusual coincidence. Joel does have a brother called Alex - its not me.
--
Alex Veitch

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Obviously, since you're in Nid. Tricky. Below the line is still disallowed of course, so...
> Totteridge & Whetstone

A year or so ago I'd have just shimmied along the Central to Epping Forest, but the Amersham
Precedent from Smith vs. Hennersdorfer 46/15 suggests I'd be better off at Tooting Bec... They
clearly know what they're at more than I do, so let's go with Tooting Bec.

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/