Cowboy?

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As the cowboy sat enjoying his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cattle, fixing fences, bailing hay, doctoring calves, and going to rodeos, so I guess that I am a cowboy."

The young woman says, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything that I do makes me think of women."

The two of them continued to drink in silence. Soon a young man takes the seat on the other side of the cowboy and asks him,"Are you a real cowboy?"

The cowboy replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I am a lesbian."

Originally Posted by kdelong .

An old cowboy sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. As the cowboy sat enjoying his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cattle, fixing fences, bailing hay, doctoring calves, and going to rodeos, so I guess that I am a cowboy."

The young woman says, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything that I do makes me think of women."

The two of them continued to drink in silence. Soon a young man takes the seat on the other side of the cowboy and asks him,"Are you a real cowboy?"

The cowboy replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I am a lesbian."
A very nice joke.

Damn! I thought it was gonna be one of those cliché jokes but this one was genuinely funny!