Coxsuckuh Cable Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Squeaks, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Squeaks

    Squeaks Guest

    Newsgroups. It's down again. Again! That makes twice in the last 10
    days. I hate Cox. And the latest twist is, when I tried to download the
    NG, my newsreader thinks it downloaded it, but there are no posts. Not
    one. I've been trying to read the NG through Google, but this is not a
    happy way to do NGs. If I fail to reply to someone, my apologies. I
    never saw the post.

    Not, not, not happy.

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA