Coyote Mountain Bikes

Re

Guest
Hi All,

Anyone know a web site for COYOTE Mountain Bikes? I'm interested in more information on the HT-5
EASTON Frame!

Thanks,

Rob

You will have a hard time finding about Coyote, it appears to me (this is me not some fact) that
they make some DS bikes for Azonic, and a DH frame for Muddy Fox (if you live in the uk look at the
muddy fox DH bike in the beginning of MBUK and compare it to the Coyote DH bike) and Azonic ... and
them badge them for themselves as well. I have had a Coyote DS mark 1 which was fantastic and have
currently gotten a Coyote DH-3, but info about the bikes is limited

www.chainreactioncycles.com might have some info in there review section, www.wiggle.co.uk are
selling them of cheap at the moment

Cheers

Chris