Crack in Cube frame .. AGAIN !!

It may be in the manufacturers tolerances but it clearly isnt with yours. It is not reasonable to expect a bicycle frame to have a crack in it after such little use, this makes it a breach of your legal consumer rights. Take it back to the LBS and demand a full refund. If they refuse, stab the ****ing rip off ****s. I know its extreme but sometimes it takes shocking tactics before people learn.

"I know its extreme but sometimes it takes shocking tactics before people learn."

I can lend him anything up to and including belt-fed machineguns!
devil.png

Cube is German so would expect one of my Heckler & Koch rifles and a Walther or Mauser pistol would do the trick!

I keed! I keed!

When my Wilier cracked this past summer, the mail order reseller (Competitive Cyclist) and Wilier were both very easy to work with. I would think that Europe/EU would have better consumer protection practices than we do in the States.

I hope they get you fixed up quickly, squirrel! Carbon cracks are nothing to take lightly.

Finally today have some good news after a strong letter bike shop called to say frame is going to be replaced in the new year obviously wont be the same as I have but will more than likely be the race or sl version

That is great news m8 .. is it the black and white frame , they swapped mine for the super light ... dosn't look as good as my red/whie/black .. but rides well .. im getting in some good miles at weekends now .. only 46 this sunday , but it was so tough after having a january not drinking , then went to a party on saturday .. Every bone in my body hurt .. Im now going to have a dry Feb ..

I have now joined a gym , so ride on saturdays normaly then gym 3 times a week and turbo in between .. once the weather is warmer i'll step up the road work ..

Lest us know how the new wheels settle in

Rog
grin.png

Its the Gtc race 2014 white blue black finished the rebuild at the weekend weighed it came in at 7.4kg with the pedals.Looking foward to give it a spin but the roads down here really bad at the moment so wll have to wait for a while

Post a pic when you get time m8 ... yep i am confined to Gym and my tacx turbo trainer , not the roads as much as the high winds ... Glad you are all sorted ..

Rog

Originally Posted by Cube1959
I am almost 54 , But even have to admit myself look closer to 40 .. maybe because my wife is 40 ,
As the saying goes, you're only as old as the lady you feel...

;)

Originally Posted by swampy1970

As the saying goes, you're only as old as the lady you feel...

;)

Lol , this is very true , always say age is a state of mind , been out today another 57 miles covered .. Made me laugh outside school the other day , one of the dads asked how the cycling was going , i had been out the day before and done 61 miles .. His reaction was F**k me , thats a car journey
dead.png