Craftworks FR125

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Teague, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Teague

    Teague Guest

    Anybody have any experience with riding one of those australian made craftworks fr125 frames? If so
    what year and how do you have it built up? Do the different suspension settings actually make a
    discernable difference in the bikes travel or geometry? Just trying to feel things out before I look
    seriously at buying one from JensonUSA.com. Thanks

    Teague Powell [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Watimena

    Watimena Guest

    They're absolutely legendary mate,

    I have had one for a year and have been absolutely cutting sick on the DH tracks.

    Not really.... I am just talking up an Aussie MTB company, one from my home state (South
    Australia) as well.

    Dunno much about them. They look pretty solid. They look pretty similar to the Giant AC
    series to me.

    "teague" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Anybody have any experience with riding one of those australian made craftworks fr125 frames? If
    > so what year and how do you have it built up?
    Do
    > the different suspension settings actually make a discernable difference
    in
    > the bikes travel or geometry? Just trying to feel things out before I look seriously at buying one
    > from JensonUSA.com. Thanks
    >
    > Teague Powell [email protected]

  3. Watimena

    Watimena Guest

    Here's a website if you haven't already seen it

    http://www.craftworkscycles.com/

    Probably just filled with Marketing shite, but worth a look