craftworks?

I have an FRM125, I am not sure of the year, either 02 or 03, and love it.

I had never heard of them until i bought mine from a friend. So far, the bike is awesome, and not too heavy. Mine is about 31 lbs.

2002 Marzocchi Z1 Freeride (130mm)
Mavic 221 wheels
Raceface prodigy cranks
XT derailleurs and shifters
Avid rim brakes
Fox Vanilla RC shock
Arami selle san marco saddle
Ritchey seat post

I have done XC, AM, FR, and DH on the thing, and loved every drop and jump.

Since I had never heard of Craftworks, I was a little leary about spending that much on the bike, but I haven't regretted it at all.

My biggest drop has only been 5 foot, landing on flat ground, but it was very smooth. I have done some pretty big jumps, and the landing feels smooth.

If you are questioning the strength and durablility, do a search for Simon Brettle, and look at what he does on his 05 FRM 125 with Junior Ts. I don't know about any other bike, but this one drops about 20 foot and lands on a set of concrete steps, and rides away. If you slo-mo the video, you can see that both wheels are severely flattened out by the landing, but the bike and rider make it look awesome.

All the bearings on the frame are standard sizes, and can be had anywhere locally. The only concern I have, due to a recent crash that bent my derailleur hanger, is, the hanger. You would have to order it from Austrailia and it is about 55 bucks Austrailian, shipped.