Craghoppers

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David Millen, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. David Millen

    David Millen Guest

    Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've
    been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither they, nor
    Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly sell
    Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.

    --
    All the best David Millen Xativa, Valencia please reply in
    group if you have to email me, remove the obvious:

    Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-
    Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    David Millen wrote:
    > Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've
    > been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither they,
    > nor Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly sell
    > Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.

    Easiest way to find out is try to 'phone them. Their
    customer service line is 0845 11 333 99

    Some companies just aren't very good at email :-(

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
    33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177

  3. Boo

    Boo Guest

    David Millen wrote:
    > Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've
    > been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither they,
    > nor Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly sell
    > Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.

    Well they've just sent me a new catalogue so I s'pose they
    must still be going.

    --
    Boo

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    David Millen <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've
    > been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither they,
    > nor Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly sell
    > Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.

    Well I had their Spring 2004 catalogue through the post
    today, and they list [email protected] as their
    email address.

    Andrew

    --
    +----------------------------------------+------------------
    ---------------+
    | Andrew Conroy, Owl-Art Un-Ltd. | email:
    | [email protected] | Coming to you on an Acorn
    | RiscPC SA110 | Snail: 58 Newland Road, |
    | | Worthing,
    | | |

    +----------------------------------------+------------
    ---------------------+
    The impossible I can do at once, miracles take a
    little longer!!

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    David Millen <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've
    > been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither they,
    > nor Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly sell
    > Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.

    Well I had their Spring 2004 catalogue through the post
    today, and they list [email protected] as their
    email address.

    Andrew

    --
    +----------------------------------------+------------------
    ---------------+
    | Andrew Conroy, Owl-Art Un-Ltd. | email:
    | [email protected] | Coming to you on an Acorn
    | RiscPC SA110 | Snail: 58 Newland Road, |
    | | Worthing,
    | | |

    +----------------------------------------+------------
    ---------------------+
    The impossible I can do at once, miracles take a
    little longer!!

  6. David Millen

    David Millen Guest

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:22:51 +0000, Peter Clinch
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >David Millen wrote:
    >> Does anyone know if these guys are still in business?
    >> I've been trying to buy some stuff online, and neither
    >> they, nor Wildday, nor Trekmate (both of whom allegedly
    >> sell Craghoppers gear) respond to email enquiries.
    >
    >Easiest way to find out is try to 'phone them. Their
    >customer service line is 0845 11 333 99
    >
    >Some companies just aren't very good at email :-(
    >
    >Pete.
    Thanks for that, Pete. I'm not very good at making
    international phone calls (from Spain) when there's a
    cheaper way for me to buy things (which the companies
    concerned have put in place with the intention, presumably,
    of getting more customers)....

    --
    All the best David Millen Xativa, Valencia please reply in
    group if you have to email me, remove the obvious:
    [email protected]

    Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-
    Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

  7. David Millen