Craig?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by No More Indians, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. And then all my legs fell off!

    Compromise, Conformity, Assimulation, Submission Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Brutality, The Elite All of
    which are American dreams....

  2. Kslater

    Kslater Guest

    All of them? You sure it was not something more important? LOL

  3. >And then all my legs fell off!

    OK - I'll nibble at this one.

    What does all of this have to do with the rail infrastructure network in New South Wales?

    And do they know you're trolling from work? ;-)

    Steve

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Westie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "No more Indians!" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > And then all my legs fell off!
    >
    > The Waterbuffalo has lost it's toupee down the well.

    Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the mind.......then someone comes
    along and dips a fig newton in it and we all have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst
    the tadpole looks on in awe and wonder at the larger picture.

    Shaun aRe

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >Surrealism is a knob of butter melting on the hot petit-poi of the mind.......then someone comes
    > >along and dips a fig newton in it and we
    all
    > >have a rock festival in Grandma's Fond Delusion, whilst the tadpole looks
    on
    > >in awe and wonder at the larger picture.
    >
    > Surreal? that sounded pretty danged normal to me..
    >
    > For Shaun, that is . ;-P

    Dang! For many years I'd feared it may at some time come to this:

    That people would adapt, change, reform their coping mechanisms, and I would to them then become
    just another 'normal weird guy', rather than the strange and utterly peculiar weird guy I was made
    to be. Overexposure, that's what's to blame, I know it ;-(

    You truly are a pooperhead, Baker. You are the turtles head of pooperheads. With sweetcorn in
    it. Bollox.

    Shaun aRe - Off to invent some new strangeness.