Any CF riders out there that can comment on CF bikes as
touring/commuting bikes?
Jim
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Any CF riders out there that can comment on CF bikes as
touring/commuting bikes?
Jim
In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on 23 Jun 2006 09:49:49 -0700
stratrider said:Any CF riders out there that can comment on CF bikes as
touring/commuting bikes?
IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?
Zebee
Zebee Johnstone said:
IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?
Randy Schlitter, the owner of RANS, came out with a bike design that is
effectively a cross between an upright and a recumbent. Check out
CrankForward.com and RANSBikes.com.
Jim
stratrider said:Zebee Johnstone said:
IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?
Randy Schlitter, the owner of RANS, came out with a bike design that is
effectively a cross between an upright and a recumbent. Check out
CrankForward.com and RANSBikes.com.Jim
Check the message board on CrankForward, there's a guy commuting on his
Rans Zenetik that's posting about it. There's also a Crank Forward
forum under "SPECIALTY DISCUSSIONS" on BentRiderOnline.
There's not many of us yet, but our numbers are growing. I have the
Cruz and I love it!
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.