bit long-winded). It would show that charging cyclists TAC would cost more
than it's worth.

<plug> of course a BV (do other groups' membership do same?) membership gives you this coverage included </plug>

On 2006-01-04, flyingdutch wrote:

> Plodder Wrote:
>> Perhaps a simple explanation of the risk of cyclist-caused injury to
>> others vs the cost of administering such a nominal fee is worth
>> including (albeit a bit long-winded). It would show that charging
>> cyclists TAC would cost more than it's worth.

><plug> of course a BV (do other groups' membership do same?) membership
> gives you this coverage included </plug>

.... with a one thousand dollar excess, if I remember rightly.

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:42:54 +0000, TimC wrote:

> Oi! Take that back!

Since when were you a do gooder?

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it

Stuart Lamble <[email protected]> writes:

> On 2006-01-04, flyingdutch wrote:
>>
>> Plodder Wrote:
>>> Perhaps a simple explanation of the risk of cyclist-caused injury to
>>> others vs the cost of administering such a nominal fee is worth
>>> including (albeit a bit long-winded). It would show that charging
>>> cyclists TAC would cost more than it's worth.

>><plug> of course a BV (do other groups' membership do same?) membership
>> gives you this coverage included </plug>

> ... with a one thousand dollar excess, if I remember rightly.

One could argue that when liability can run in to the millions, a
thousand is chump change. There may be better deals around but,
speaking for myself, insurance isn't the reason I took out BV membership.
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

> # But i cant afford to ride a bike
>
> *cough* ``may only spend 100-500 a year?''!!!!whatthefsck?!? I'm glad
> when the annual bill comes to under 2K and I don't even race! ;-)

If I drove my girlfriend's car instead of riding to work, the cost in petrol
would very nearly equate to what I originally paid for my Giant OCR3. This
is not a large car either, it's a Hyundai Excel.

On 2006-01-03, DaveB (aka Bruce)
> them attitiude. Cyclists aren't a bunch of rabid car hating do gooders

Oi! Take that back!

--
TimC
You're trying to trick me into being intelligent. It won't work.

That's right - who's calling me a do-gooder?

Ritch