Crankflip tricks

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by unicyclistjoe, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Okay, so I was trying those elusive crankflips the other night with
    Pete66 (still haven't landed one, my left foot doesn't like to leave
    the pedals)

    We had this random idea, you know how inline skaters do crazy ankle
    grabs with both knees tucked up and all that, well what about doing
    that kind of stuff while crankflipping? I'm not sure if it's really
    doable, or if it'll look cool, but it could be a thing for Shaun and
    you other crankflippers to try...if you want.

    I also reckon (mildly impossible) a double treyflip (720 unispin
    doubleflip) would be sick. But yeah. What do you guys think?

    --
    unicyclistjoe

    NZUni President
    94cm Highest Hop
    287cm Longest Hop
    unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

  2. pete66

    pete66 Guest

  3. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

    while on the topic of grabs and heel clickers, i wonder, if it would be
    possible to hop down a set and pull the uni out from inbetween ur legs
    and then put it back in, kind of like a nothing! coz nothing but ur one
    hand is touching the uni... it would be hard i think but do-able with
    practice

    --
    trials2k

    One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
    trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

  4. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

    president_luke wrote:
    > wouldent that just be a no footer

    no i mean, like pull it out from under u, and push it infront of u (no
    footers are just lifting ur feet off the pedals!!

    wen i imagine the trick im talkin about, it reminds me of a superman!!

    --

  5. trials2k wrote:
    > no i mean, like pull it out from under u, and push it infront of u (no
    > footers are just lifting ur feet off the pedals!!
    >
    > wen i imagine the trick im talkin about, it reminds me of a superman!!

    Like a superman seatgrab, lol. I think it'd be pretty hard to make it
    look cool. It'd be doable, but you'd have to really get the uni away
    from you to make it look decent, and uni's don't really have the
    potential to get the airtime for it.