Crankflip tricks

unicyclistjoe

Guest
Okay, so I was trying those elusive crankflips the other night with
Pete66 (still haven't landed one, my left foot doesn't like to leave
the pedals)

We had this random idea, you know how inline skaters do crazy ankle
grabs with both knees tucked up and all that, well what about doing
that kind of stuff while crankflipping? I'm not sure if it's really
doable, or if it'll look cool, but it could be a thing for Shaun and
you other crankflippers to try...if you want.

I also reckon (mildly impossible) a double treyflip (720 unispin
doubleflip) would be sick. But yeah. What do you guys think?

--
unicyclistjoe

NZUni President
94cm Highest Hop
287cm Longest Hop
unicyclistjoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6856

while on the topic of grabs and heel clickers, i wonder, if it would be
possible to hop down a set and pull the uni out from inbetween ur legs
and then put it back in, kind of like a nothing! coz nothing but ur one
hand is touching the uni... it would be hard i think but do-able with
practice

--
trials2k

One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

president_luke wrote:
> wouldent that just be a no footer

no i mean, like pull it out from under u, and push it infront of u (no
footers are just lifting ur feet off the pedals!!

wen i imagine the trick im talkin about, it reminds me of a superman!!

--

trials2k wrote:
> no i mean, like pull it out from under u, and push it infront of u (no
> footers are just lifting ur feet off the pedals!!
>
> wen i imagine the trick im talkin about, it reminds me of a superman!!

Like a superman seatgrab, lol. I think it'd be pretty hard to make it
look cool. It'd be doable, but you'd have to really get the uni away
from you to make it look decent, and uni's don't really have the
potential to get the airtime for it.