Crankset for Junior Racing

Anthony Gough

Guest
I am looking for a Shimano compatible 8spd double crankset for a junior racer. 170 or shorter with a
45 tooth large chainring and 34 or so small ring.

A normal Shimano road crank will go to 45 x 38, and the 38 is really to big.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Anthony

In article <[email protected]>, ANTHONY GOUGH <[email protected]> wrote:
>I am looking for a Shimano compatible 8spd double crankset for a junior racer. 170 or shorter with
>a 45 tooth large chainring and 34 or so small ring.
>
>A normal Shimano road crank will go to 45 x 38, and the 38 is really to big.

Here's one that's close...

http://www.rivbike.com/webalog/cranks_bbs_c-rings/12223.html

You might ask on rec.bicycles.marketplace if you want someone to sell you a crankset.

--Paul