CRASH!!!!

Went cycling last week in Windhoek when a Honey Bager came out of the bushes right in front of me.<br /><br />I figured this would be one tussle that I would loose so I made sure there was loooots of space between him and me.<br /><br />My biggest wipe out was shortly after I got my road bike. Thought I could throw it into a corner like my MTB. Whata mistaka to maka.<br /><br />Leon

I'm a pretty crappy mountain biker but do it now and then for a change of pace from the road. I was way out on some trails when I hit a sandy spot and lost control. Front wheel went sideways and I went over the bars. Nearly full flip, landed in a roll and got up to my feet all in one movement - ninja style. Everybody was like, &quot;Wow, that was sweet, dude.&quot;<br /><br />Front wheel was bent like a taco shell. Had to hoof it for miles back to the car.<br /><br />Took the wheel to the shop and with a dead straight face asked them, &quot;Can you true this up for me?&quot; The look on their faces was priceless. They thought that I was the biggest idiot on two wheels. When I started to laugh they got the joke.