Crashed rider @ San Diego track

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chimp, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    Anybody know who the rider was that had that sickening crash at the San Diego World Cup Qualifier? I
    think he was a national team rider.

    Any word on his condition?

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    Tags:

  2. Sharon Smith

    Sharon Smith Guest

    That would be Chrisitan Stahl. He had a pretty bad concussion and some damage to his ear. But, he
    came by the track on Sunday to check-in (and let us know he was withdrawing from the Kilo) - he
    looked good. His ear was stiched up nicely and his only complaint was a headache.

    -Sharon Wiback WCQ Promoter

    "Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody know who the rider was that had that sickening crash at the San Diego World Cup Qualifier?
    > I think he was a national team rider.
    >
    > Any word on his condition?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  3. Ronde Chimp