Crashed rider @ San Diego track

Ronde Chimp

Guest
Anybody know who the rider was that had that sickening crash at the San Diego World Cup Qualifier? I
think he was a national team rider.

Any word on his condition?

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

That would be Chrisitan Stahl. He had a pretty bad concussion and some damage to his ear. But, he
came by the track on Sunday to check-in (and let us know he was withdrawing from the Kilo) - he
looked good. His ear was stiched up nicely and his only complaint was a headache.

-Sharon Wiback WCQ Promoter

"Ronde Chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody know who the rider was that had that sickening crash at the San Diego World Cup Qualifier?
> I think he was a national team rider.
>
> Any word on his condition?
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chimp

That's good to hear.