crawley festival

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by BungleBanks, May 12, 2004.

  1. BungleBanks

    BungleBanks Guest

    anyone going to crawley juggling festival this year?

    the wooden chipmunk team would like to hear from you!!

    bungle

    --
    BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

    So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
    push it round for fun!"
    BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    BungleBanks wrote:
    > anyone going to crawley juggling festival this year?

    Of course. I didn't miss any of the first 10, I'm not about to miss No 11:
    <url:http://www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv.html>
    <url:http://www.circuswurx.co.uk/conv_forum.html>

    It'll be Charlie's first camping trip. He'll be 4 months old by then.
    Unfortunately a shortage of space in the car (now that we've got 2 kids)
    means that I'll only be able to take one yike. It won't be the ultimate
    or the Coker, I haven't yet decided between the 20" and the Muni.

    <url:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>

  3. unigeee

    unigeee Guest

    man would i ever like to go!

    i'm in canada but i went to that festival in '97 and had such a good
    time. i went then as a juggler, wasn't even unicycling yet and will
    definatly go back one day.

    have a great time

    john

    --
    unigeee - Hmmmmm!
    unigeee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5397

  4. tom_edmonds

    tom_edmonds Guest

    you can count me in, shall be eading up there with some other regulars
    although this will be my first year

    --
    tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

    "rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
    go and wait in A&E all day?
    tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

  5. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Sorry, I can't make it. I'll have to settle for the Creepy festival.

    :rolleyes:

    Which is better than the Crappy festival. Been to that one too...

    --
    johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
    "jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
    www.unicycling.com

    "We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not
    because they are easy, but because they are hard." -- John F. Kennedy,

  6. BungleBanks

    BungleBanks Guest

    nice to see a reply so soon!

    if you wana meet us just look out for our 3 tents and our flag!

    tom edmonds, u juggle also? what unis u takin?

    bungle

    --
    BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

    So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
    push it round for fun!"
    BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

  7. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    BungleBanks wrote:
    > nice to see a reply so soon!
    >
    > if you wana meet us just look out for our 3 tents and our flag!

    What does it look like?

    FWIW, I shall doubtless spend much of the weekend wearing red Lycra (and
    doing less well in the unicycle race than I always used to, because I've
    got old and unfit and you pesky kids haven't yet). ;-)

    <url:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>

  8. BungleBanks

    BungleBanks Guest

    its a jolly roger with 2 vertical white stripes either side of the skull
    that say "wooden chipmunk" in large black letters (i'l put a picture up
    soon) you can find us by our scent too ,,, nag champa incence it helps
    to keep the insects away in the evening. it also smells really nice!

    --
    BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

    So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
    push it round for fun!"
    BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

  9. tom_edmonds

    tom_edmonds Guest

    im worse at juggling than i am at unicycling, i may just take my trials
    uni, if any

    --
    tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

    "rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
    go and wait in A&E all day?
    tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

  10. joe

    joe Guest

    I think it is too far away from me, for this year at least! Hopefully I
    will be starting my apprenticeship around that time too....

    Bungle, do you have a V-Dub camper? Green I think?

    Joe,

    --
    joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

    :cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

    'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
    but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

    'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

  11. BungleBanks

    BungleBanks Guest

    tom edmonds,

    your quite a good unicycleist tho rnt u? i have only been unicycling
    since christmas!! i dont think there will be any point in me taking the
    muni but i wont have my KH trials by then so i'll probably just take the
    basic nimbus "20

    bungle
    (tom banks)

    --
    BungleBanks - Wooden Chipmunk!

    So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
    push it round for fun!"
    BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

  12. tom_edmonds

    tom_edmonds Guest

    what gives you the assumption i can ride well, i learnt back in 2001 but
    only in the last 5months have i really started riding properly, and
    getting noticelably better, im nothing special at all, i can ride
    backwards, 1 footed, seat out, idle, hop seat in and seat out and uni
    spin like 1 in 10, thats about it really

    --
    tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

    "rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
    go and wait in A&E all day?
    tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

  13. kraze

    kraze Guest

  14. tom_edmonds

    tom_edmonds Guest

    not unless Louisiana is in the UK

    --
    tom_edmonds - Finally...less talking, more riding

    "rest and elevation" we know its all we'll be told, so why do we still
    go and wait in A&E all day?
    tom_edmonds's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3992

  15. BungleBanks

    BungleBanks Guest

    the only things i can do are some idling and some seat in hopping!