Crazy Bikers

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by gixser11, Sep 24, 2004.

1. gixser11

gixser11 New Member

2. She should sue his socks off and his bike right out from under him. Morons like this the cyclist community would be better off without. Or she should sue to get a 20 mph speed limit instated on this road and a couple of law enforcement folks out there every Thursday.:mad:

3. gixser11

gixser11 New Member

I agree. Hopefully she will get his name somehow. The fact that he had the audacity to claim she should have been running in the dirt is what got me. The terrain off the side of the road is to rough to run on and I am sure she was off to the side. He was just picking a tight line and hit here. I think the island should be closed to vehicular traffic, but still cyclists must respect runners, much as drivers should respect cyclists.

4. Telegram Sam

Telegram Sam New Member

Other then the totally obvious (the guy on the bike is a total a-hole), I am still struggling with how you hit an object moving at 1/2 your speed? Jesus- I would be afriad of the injuries I would sustain, let alone the poor person running. I hope this cat doesn't have a drivers liscense.
    Anyway, we are faster, I always pass runners on the road side.
    The other puzzle here is how did her hit her from behind???My inclination is that he was on the wrong side of the road...but the article doesn't give us that. I hope she sues his ass off!

5. tanggoman

tanggoman New Member

As for safety, I always shout "on your left" to signal to those going on the same direction as me that there is a cyclist coming or just slow down. I never assume that they heard me or saw me, always be on the defensive. Be safe out there!