crazy canadian weather...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David L, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. David L

    David L Guest

    Unbelievable, a couple weeks ago I remember commuting to school with a temperature of -40 C.
    Meanwhile this week we've had temps as high as 16 C.

    P.S >>> Is there anyone from Saskatchewan, Western Ontario, or around Montreal, here in AM-B?, if
    there are let me know as I'd like to travel and maybe do some races.

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Unbelievable, a couple weeks ago I remember commuting to school with a temperature of -40 C.
    > Meanwhile this week we've had temps as high as 16 C.
    >

    > P.S >>> Is there anyone from Saskatchewan, Western Ontario, or around Montreal, here in AM-B?, if
    > there are let me know as I'd like to travel
    and
    > maybe do some races.

    If you're interesting in doing So_Ontario racing, check out the schedules:

    http://www.chicoracing.com/

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!