crazy canadian weather...

David L

Guest
Unbelievable, a couple weeks ago I remember commuting to school with a temperature of -40 C.
Meanwhile this week we've had temps as high as 16 C.

P.S >>> Is there anyone from Saskatchewan, Western Ontario, or around Montreal, here in AM-B?, if
there are let me know as I'd like to travel and maybe do some races.

Dave

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Unbelievable, a couple weeks ago I remember commuting to school with a temperature of -40 C.
> Meanwhile this week we've had temps as high as 16 C.
>

> P.S >>> Is there anyone from Saskatchewan, Western Ontario, or around Montreal, here in AM-B?, if
> there are let me know as I'd like to travel
and
> maybe do some races.

If you're interesting in doing So_Ontario racing, check out the schedules:

http://www.chicoracing.com/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!