Crazy crooked ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darsh

Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.

The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my mind
would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to my anus.

Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
disease.... shudder

The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as to a
surgery time on Friday morning.

darsh

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:52:08 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.
>
>The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
>they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my mind
>would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to my anus.
>
>Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
>disease.... shudder
>
>
>The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as to
>a surgery time on Friday morning.
>

>
>darsh
>
My thoughts are with you. GET FVCKING WELL SOON!

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Io7ea.143531$F1.4669@sccrnsc04...
> Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.
>
> The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
> they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my
> mind would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to
> my anus.
>
> Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
> disease.... shudder
>
>
> The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as to
> a surgery time on Friday morning.
>

>
> darsh

Bro, I don't know what to say....I've known two people that had cancer, another with CP and one kid
whose Dad shot him in the head (he survived, but is blind and has some mental issues). The great
thing is they all survived their infirmities and the dude with CP has the best outlook on life out
of anyone I've ever met, ill or not.

Hang in there....I know this is easy for me to say not being in your shoes, but seriously you'll
pull through!
--
Slacker

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.
>
>The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
>they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my mind
>would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to my anus.
>
>Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
>disease.... shudder
>
>The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as to
>a surgery time on Friday morning.
>

Sorry to hear about this - but don't worry. If years of MTBing haven't hurt you, this doesn't stand
a chance. Just have the docs disconnect the nerves in the area so you won't have to spring for any
saddle padding from now on... ;-)

Get well.

Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Io7ea.143531$F1.4669@sccrnsc04...
> Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and
everything
> that went with it.
>
> The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
> they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my
> mind would wander as to
why.
> Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to my
anus.
>
> Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
> disease.... shudder
>
>
> The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as to
>

This sucks Darsh - hope the bad news is better than you fear. Get well quick.

Shaun aRe

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Io7ea.143531$F1.4669@sccrnsc04...
everything
> that went with it.
>
why.
anus.
>
> disease.... shudder
>
>
>

>
> darsh

My mum was diagnosed with brain tumour last november and the anxiety at that time for our family was
terrible. You never know how its gonna turn out so keep your hopes up. I really feel sucky in
situations like this cuz I find anything I say would tend to be bullshitty cuz I'm not the one with
the ****. No pun intended, but take it easy.

bloocow.

everything
> that went with it.
>
>
> darsh
>
>
>

Darsh,

Positive thoughts are with you, Russ P, and all those affected by the events as of late.

Lance

everything
> that went with it.
>
why.
anus.
>
> disease.... shudder
>
>
>

>
> darsh
>
>

I hope they get it this time and wish you a full recovery. My thoughts and prayers go with you bro.

Mike

Darsh wrote:
> Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.
>
> mind would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to
> my anus.
>
> disease.... shudder
>
>
>

Ah, hell, guy, I was sort of hoping the whole situation had been neatly resolved after your
last report. You know, though, it doesn't really sound like cancer - usually cancer doesn't
manifest with a sudden acute infection and loads of pus. I'm betting it's some sort of
anatomical quirk - a fold or pocket in the tissue (though probably not connected to the
rectum or you'd have known about it before now), formed during fetal development, that got
irritated and inflamed. Ooh. Or maybe it's all that's left of your twin... That'd be
suitably Darshesque. And imagine the comeback possibilities the next time somebody complains
about your attitude... "Geeze, dude, what crawled up your butt and died?" "Well, as a matter
of fact..."

Kathleen

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Darsh wrote:
> > Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and
everything
> > that went with it.
> >
> > The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know.
> > When they spoke about possible debris in my
rectum,
> > my mouth would always fill with bile... then my mind would wander as to
why.
> > Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to my
anus.
> >
> > Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids,
and
> > folks with Chron's disease.... shudder
> >
> >
> > The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as
> > to a surgery time on Friday morning.
> >

>
>
> Ah, hell, guy, I was sort of hoping the whole situation had been neatly resolved after your last
> report. You know, though, it doesn't really sound like cancer - usually cancer doesn't manifest
> with a sudden acute infection and loads of pus. I'm betting it's some sort of anatomical quirk - a
> fold or pocket in the tissue (though probably not connected to the rectum or you'd have known
> about it before now), formed during fetal development, that got irritated and inflamed. Ooh. Or
> maybe it's all that's left of your twin... That'd be suitably Darshesque. And imagine the comeback
> possibilities the next time somebody complains about your attitude... "Geeze, dude, what crawled
> up your butt and died?" "Well, as a matter of fact..."
>
> Kathleen

You are a killer sometimes Kathleen! Heheh, ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Kathleen wrote:
> Darsh wrote:
>> Sorry everyone that had to read about my "perirectal abcess" and everything that went with it.
>>
>> The good news is, I never had a perirectal abcess. That is a wonderful thing for me to know. When
>> they spoke about possible debris in my rectum, my mouth would always fill with bile... then my
>> mind would wander as to why. Even the doctor was sceptical just because it wasn't real close to
>> my anus.
>>
>> Generally, sick people get perirectal abcesses..... Like little kids, and folks with Chron's
>> disease.... shudder
>>
>>
>> The bad news, it is something else. The tests are in, now I wait until tomorrow for the call as
>> to a surgery time on Friday morning.
>>

>
>
> Ah, hell, guy, I was sort of hoping the whole situation had been neatly resolved after your last
> report. You know, though, it doesn't really sound like cancer - usually cancer doesn't manifest
> with a sudden acute infection and loads of pus. I'm betting it's some sort of anatomical quirk - a
> fold or pocket in the tissue (though probably not connected to the rectum or you'd have known
> about it before now), formed during fetal development, that got irritated and inflamed. Ooh. Or
> maybe it's all that's left of your twin... That'd be suitably Darshesque. And imagine the comeback
> possibilities the next time somebody complains about your attitude... "Geeze, dude, what crawled
> up your butt and died?" "Well, as a matter of fact..."
>
> Kathleen

Refreshing... not a worst case scenario. Today is overload on virual get-wells and heal fasts for
all my AM-buddies...Darsh, do we say, "hope everything comes out all right?

penny

everything
> that went with it.
>
why.
anus.
>
> disease.... shudder
>
>
>

>
> darsh
>
It always sucks in these situations ... then it gets better ... maybe it sucks more for a while ...
but it does get better ... then you are rejuvinated to ride harder/faster/longer. The way I see it
(too much injury experience over the past year) you have two choices:
1) Give up
2) or not

I've read many of your posts, you've already pick #2, remember, it does get better.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Thanks all.

It is touching to see the thoughts typed out. I feel fine. This is really nothing. My doctor is
qualified. I am very pleased about some things at this point.

Kathleen is right I hope. Even though this "lump" was going on for a few months (noticed) before my
infection(s), I believe that it will be funny in the end.

I am eating a Carl Buddig, turkey sandwich on wheat.. with a small slice of Old English. Hehe, the
bad with the good. My "before midnight" snack.

I will update on my release. I understand it will be Sunday... I have beer in the fridge to make up
for crazy laws. : )

Thanks again,

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Io7ea.143531$F1.4669@sccrnsc04>...
>
> my anus.
>
> disease.... shudder
>
>
>

>
> darsh

"Why?" is the big one we'll probably never know in this life. You've shown that you've got the
stones, the cajones, the moxie, and the strength of heart and attitude to pull through this bad hand
dealt to you, too. I've been under the knife 5 times, (only twice was really life-threatening) and
its quite an exciting process if you look at it like you did when you rode Mount Elbert (sp?) or
conquered some other major challenge. You're not down unless you quit. You just keep fighting, even
if its from a hospital bed with tubes stuck in undignified places. Don't let em get to you. Ever
hear of Victor Frankel? Quite the dude.

So here's to good drugs, cute nurses, and a quick recovery <Salud!>

Paladin Let us know if you want old recycled ride reports reposted to help you sleep at nights, ok?

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks all.
>
> It is touching to see the thoughts typed out. I feel fine. This is
really
> nothing. My doctor is qualified. I am very pleased about some things at this point.
>
> Kathleen is right I hope. Even though this "lump" was going on for a few months (noticed) before
> my infection(s), I believe that it will be funny
in
> the end.

So to speak :)

Bill "best of luck, Darshman" S.

Status
Not open for further replies.