Crazy freestyl.

Worminton

Guest
Ok I'm a street rider (and proud of it) and I might be thinking of doing
freestyle. So tell me how you do those crazy tricks.

Especially the one where you jump from seat to wheel.

--
Worminton - Owner of a new Chromatic Harmonica

Dude is to Man as "Fo scnizel my nizel" is to "i whole heartedly agree
my African American Brother."

The Queen City Harmonica Club is looking for gigs.
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

We actually use a complex system of mirrors, wires, and pulleys to pull
off the tricks. All those freestyle moves are actually impossible.

But if you think you might be able to do it, despite it's impossibility,
try this:
PRACTICE

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

James_Potter wrote:
> *We actually use a complex system of mirrors, wires, and pulleys to
> pull off the tricks.
> PRACTICE *

Or those stuff expensive cause i have a small budget when it comes to my
unis:D

--

James_Potter wrote:
> *We actually use a complex system of mirrors, wires, and pulleys to
> pull off the tricks. All those freestyle moves are actually
> impossible.*

That's why they're called tricks since it is all magic and illusion.
:)

When you can do the tricks without the mirrors, wires, and pulleys, then
you call them skills. Serious riders don't practice tricks -- They
practice skills. :D

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

"James_Potter" <[email protected]> writes:

> We actually use a complex system of mirrors, wires, and pulleys to pull
> off the tricks. All those freestyle moves are actually impossible.

Damn! I had assumed those freestyle tricks where due to quantum
mechanical tunneling, with every accomplished freestyle rider's motion
inescapably linked with that of a complete klutz in an alternate
universe. And to think it's just wirework and mirrors...

Ken

well, we do it thru a really complex way of thinking. practice,
practice, practice, practice, and when your thru doing that, practice
more!!! thats the ONLY way to learn. you could know exactly how to do
it, but you probably arent going to get it the first few times,
especially when you get into the harder stuff. practice everyday, for as
long as you can. then do that everyday. youll get good at it.

--
doofe - I put the "F U!" in FUn!

Death Metal + Punk + Hardcore + Funky facial hair + One wheel = Doofe
doofe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4335