Crazy German Cyclist!

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:31:55 +1100,
and after reading the post titled " Re: Crazy German Cyclist!",

"Adam F" <asfletch@SPAM?GOAWAYgmail.com> ordered the talented chickens to cluck
& peck the following:

>The man now "...faces charges for being drunk while in charge of a
>bicycle..."
>
>Eeep!
>

>//Adam F
>

>"PiledHigher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16092123/

I know someone who got booked for being drunk while on a horse, and that was
nearly 20 years ago. At least it knew how to walk home on it's own!

Nothing new...

Cheers,

Rod.....Out Back

Rod Out Back wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:31:55 +1100,
> and after reading the post titled " Re: Crazy German Cyclist!",
>
> "Adam F" <asfletch@SPAM?GOAWAYgmail.com> ordered the talented chickens to cluck
> & peck the following:
>

>> The man now "...faces charges for being drunk while in charge of a
>> bicycle..."
>>
>> Eeep!
>>

>> //Adam F
>>

>> "PiledHigher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16092123/
>>>

> I know someone who got booked for being drunk while on a horse, and that was
> nearly 20 years ago. At least it knew how to walk home on it's own!
>
> Nothing new...
>

> Cheers,
>
> Rod.....Out Back

A guy in our town was charged for driving a ride on lawn mower whilst,
drunk. Also for driving an unregistered vehicle and no lights (at night.)

Friday

Friday wrote:

> A guy in our town was charged for driving a ride on lawn mower whilst,
> drunk. Also for driving an unregistered vehicle and no lights (at
> night.)

They gave me a stubby holder with mine. I'll have to be careful when mowing
the verge. :)
And it has lights!

Theo