Creatine?

"allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:

>For and against-keep it clean, you Heathens

[1] Useful but not miraculous.
[2] Safe but may cause diarrhea if you use too much.
[3] Can sometimes cause muscle cramps (temporary but ouchy).

Short, sweet, clean, and supported by the literature.

What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

"Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:

>What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
"creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

JMW wrote:
> "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

> The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
> "creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

I was going to try to take some because I was going to begin to "Pump
Up The Iron" again starting Monday in pursuit to 120-125 lbs @ 5'10".

Sounds like a damn good plan.

Gets program prepared......:

He shifts to "D" CUTTING mode
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4263/cut6op.jpg

He squeals the tires, starts off, and gets ready to haul ass to 120-125
lbs...
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8478/50first1nn.jpg

He drops it in 1st gear to accelerate his wt loss...
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4113/d1pop5kz.jpg

He winds his *engine* to 122 MPH!
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1928/windherout7mj.jpg

He cruises, sits back, and listens to Sega Genesis music.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9149/cruise8um.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8739/75third0hm.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8739/75third0hm.jpg

"WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in message
news:WillBrink*NOSPAM*[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> For and against-

> Who is against and why? No one who bothers to follow the research is
> against creatine. Ignorant fools perhaps
>
>>keep it clean, you Heathens
>>

> --
> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

I'm against creatine. It causes increased water retention and swelling in
the muscles of my calf, too much for the fascia to handle, leading to
anterior compartment syndrome when I run. This happens whenever I take it.
So yeah, I'm against it. I have no evidence that this condition is common.

"Greg Watson" <[email protected]> wrote
> "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote
>> "allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> For and against-

>> Who is against and why? No one who bothers to follow the research is
>> against creatine. Ignorant fools perhaps
>>
>>>keep it clean, you Heathens

> I'm against creatine. It causes increased water retention and swelling in
> the muscles of my calf, too much for the fascia to handle, leading to
> anterior compartment syndrome when I run. This happens whenever I take
> it. So yeah, I'm against it. I have no evidence that this condition is
> common.

I'm against creatine because when I was a kid, creatine raped my cousin!

It claimed the sex was consentual, but creatine is known for lying a lot.

Damn that creatine.

David

In article <[email protected]>,
"Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:

> JMW wrote:
> > "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

> > The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
> > "creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

> I was going to try to take some because I was going to begin to "Pump
> Up The Iron" again starting Monday in pursuit to 120-125 lbs @ 5'10".

Just about all you could ever need to know about creatine:

www.creatine-report.com

--

allbpen wrote:
> Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

"Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> allbpen wrote:
> > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

John <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> allbpen wrote:
>> > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

>> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
>> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
>> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
>> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
>> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

> I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
if I'm right :)

DZ <[email protected]> wrote:

>John <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
>>> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
>>> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
>>> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
>>> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
>>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
>>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

>> I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

>Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
>line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
>if I'm right :)

I did. Isn't it amazing that Yamaha posts through Google Groups from
the exact same IP address that Pentastar did? What a coincidence!

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> DZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>John <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

>>Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
>>line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
>>if I'm right :)

> I did. Isn't it amazing that Yamaha posts through Google Groups from
> the exact same IP address that Pentastar did? What a coincidence!

Lightening bolt, lightening bolt, lightening bolt!

You'd only understand if you've seen the web video.

DZ wrote:
> John <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
> >> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
> >> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
> >> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
> >> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
> >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
> >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

> > I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

> Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
> line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
> if I'm right :)

I use a few names on Google groups. I'm both a car and music
enthusiast. Pentastar is the Chrysler symbol. Also, I post under
mopardriver12d as well.
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8549/pentastar6kn.jpg

"Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
>DZ wrote:
>> John <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

>> Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
>> line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
>> if I'm right :)

>I use a few names on Google groups. I'm both a car and music
>enthusiast. Pentastar is the Chrysler symbol. Also, I post under
>mopardriver12d as well.
>http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8549/pentastar6kn.jpg

OK. I hope you're enjoying your adolescence. Have fun.