Creatine?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by allbpen, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    For and against-keep it clean, you Heathens

    Tags:

  2. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >For and against-keep it clean, you Heathens

    [1] Useful but not miraculous.
    [2] Safe but may cause diarrhea if you use too much.
    [3] Can sometimes cause muscle cramps (temporary but ouchy).

    Short, sweet, clean, and supported by the literature.

  3. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

  4. Yamaha

    Yamaha Guest

    What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

  5. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

    The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
    "creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

  6. Yamaha

    Yamaha Guest

    JMW wrote:
    > "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

    > The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
    > "creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

    I was going to try to take some because I was going to begin to "Pump
    Up The Iron" again starting Monday in pursuit to 120-125 lbs @ 5'10".

    Sounds like a damn good plan.

    Gets program prepared......:

    He shifts to "D" CUTTING mode
    http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4263/cut6op.jpg

    He squeals the tires, starts off, and gets ready to haul ass to 120-125
    lbs...
    http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8478/50first1nn.jpg

    He drops it in 1st gear to accelerate his wt loss...
    http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4113/d1pop5kz.jpg

    He winds his *engine* to 122 MPH!
    http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1928/windherout7mj.jpg

    He cruises, sits back, and listens to Sega Genesis music.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9149/cruise8um.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8739/75third0hm.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8739/75third0hm.jpg

  7. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

  8. Greg Watson

    Greg Watson Guest

    "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:WillBrink*NOSPAM*[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> For and against-

    > Who is against and why? No one who bothers to follow the research is
    > against creatine. Ignorant fools perhaps
    >
    >>keep it clean, you Heathens
    >>

    > --
    > Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

    I'm against creatine. It causes increased water retention and swelling in
    the muscles of my calf, too much for the fascia to handle, leading to
    anterior compartment syndrome when I run. This happens whenever I take it.
    So yeah, I'm against it. I have no evidence that this condition is common.

  9. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Greg Watson" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote
    >> "allbpen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>> For and against-

    >> Who is against and why? No one who bothers to follow the research is
    >> against creatine. Ignorant fools perhaps
    >>
    >>>keep it clean, you Heathens

    > I'm against creatine. It causes increased water retention and swelling in
    > the muscles of my calf, too much for the fascia to handle, leading to
    > anterior compartment syndrome when I run. This happens whenever I take
    > it. So yeah, I'm against it. I have no evidence that this condition is
    > common.

    I'm against creatine because when I was a kid, creatine raped my cousin!

    It claimed the sex was consentual, but creatine is known for lying a lot.

    Damn that creatine.

    David

  10. On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:25:02 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm against creatine because when I was a kid, creatine raped my cousin!

    I heard he nailed you, and that's how you got AIDS.

  11. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > JMW wrote:
    > > "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >What is this Creatine stuff that you guys keep bumbling about?

    > > The Google search engine turned up 10.5 million hits for the word
    > > "creatine." Why are you asking what it is?

    > I was going to try to take some because I was going to begin to "Pump
    > Up The Iron" again starting Monday in pursuit to 120-125 lbs @ 5'10".

    Just about all you could ever need to know about creatine:

    www.creatine-report.com

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  12. Yamaha

    Yamaha Guest

    allbpen wrote:
    > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

    I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
    Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
    sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
    listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
    http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
    http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
    http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

  13. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    they are great pictures-thanks alot.

  14. John

    John Guest

    "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > allbpen wrote:
    > > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

    > I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
    > Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
    > sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
    > listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
    > http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
    > http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
    > http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

    I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

  15. DZ

    DZ Guest

    John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> allbpen wrote:
    >> > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

    >> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
    >> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
    >> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
    >> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
    >> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
    >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
    >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

    > I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

    Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
    line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
    if I'm right :)

  16. JMW

    JMW Guest

    DZ <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
    >>> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
    >>> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
    >>> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
    >>> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
    >>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
    >>> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

    >> I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

    >Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
    >line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
    >if I'm right :)

    I did. Isn't it amazing that Yamaha posts through Google Groups from
    the exact same IP address that Pentastar did? What a coincidence!

  17. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    "JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > DZ <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>John <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

    >>Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
    >>line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
    >>if I'm right :)

    > I did. Isn't it amazing that Yamaha posts through Google Groups from
    > the exact same IP address that Pentastar did? What a coincidence!

    Lightening bolt, lightening bolt, lightening bolt!

    You'd only understand if you've seen the web video.

  18. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > allbpen wrote:
    > > Thats great Yamaha,you are an example to us all

    > I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.

    They do? Didn't know that. Their mass market stuff is OK but nothing
    special per se.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  19. Yamaha

    Yamaha Guest

    DZ wrote:
    > John <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I'm really into music. Yamaha makes profressional audio equipment.
    > >> Also, the Sega Genesis, one of my favorite game systems, uses a Yamaha
    > >> sound chip which generates FM synthesis and some digitized audio. I
    > >> listen to Sega Genesis music loud frequently while lifting weights.
    > >> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5872/segagenesis7tc.jpg
    > >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7718/yamaha9ci.gif
    > >> http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1324/ym26125yb.jpg

    > > I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

    > Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
    > line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
    > if I'm right :)

    I use a few names on Google groups. I'm both a car and music
    enthusiast. Pentastar is the Chrysler symbol. Also, I post under
    mopardriver12d as well.
    http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8549/pentastar6kn.jpg

  20. JMW

    JMW Guest

    "Yamaha" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >DZ wrote:
    >> John <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> > I hope you're kidding, but if not, you're a freak.

    >> Very similar style to a guy who were posting here as Pentastar, a fine
    >> line of cars manufacturer's enthusiast. I won't even bother checking
    >> if I'm right :)

    >I use a few names on Google groups. I'm both a car and music
    >enthusiast. Pentastar is the Chrysler symbol. Also, I post under
    >mopardriver12d as well.
    >http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8549/pentastar6kn.jpg

    OK. I hope you're enjoying your adolescence. Have fun.