creatinine and sodium

kickingintouch

Dec 6, 2006
just had blood test and the levels of sodium and creatinine are too low and have been dropping over the months-im angst to take creatine supplements,ive been using salt to improve the sodium levels-any suggestions?i am veggie but do eat tuna fish in water,not brine or oil.........

Creatine supplements can actually improve your anaerobic performance (esp. if supplement is taken with a hefty doze of sugar right after the workout). All body builders know this.

However, I'm not sure how it affects endurance (i.e. aerobic) performance if at all.

Do you know why your creatine is low? Is there a medical reason for it?

root said:
Creatine supplements can actually improve your anaerobic performance (esp. if supplement is taken with a hefty doze of sugar right after the workout). All body builders know this.

However, I'm not sure how it affects endurance (i.e. aerobic) performance if at all.

Do you know why your creatine is low? Is there a medical reason for it?
im a bit underweight-well 5kg underweight,maybe its that!????how about increasing my fish intake i thought,hate the stuff but have digested tuna fish since the initial post and it did have a feel good factor feeling about it!

i duno,why do your creatine levels drop?mine were 50 and they should be 65 i was told.

been veggie for 3 weeks!!!!but suppose im low muscle mass,botherations !coz i do miles and miles and miles,seems maybe im low muscle mass,low fat hey ho..food.

I don't mean to be rude but it owuld really help if you slowed down and typed out your post a little more clearly. I'm going to assume that you mean you are a vegitarian. That makes it hard to get creatine in your diet. Fish has a lot of creatine so if your eating tuna that will help but i would say you might want to buy a suppliment.

I bought a $20 tub of micronized creatine. Higher power brand is bodybuilding.com's in house brand and is good cheap creatine. Generally you want to buy creatine from a german supply not an asian supplier.

I would normally recommend to everyone not to ever do the "loading" and "maintence" phases of creatine usage. It does no good to someone who is not deficient in creatine but i supose that might actually help you out. I personally find creatine helps me a lot and i only ever take it directly before and after working out.

thats a funny thing to say seeing as you spelt would wrong-slow down and read read your post!

i understood my post,but maybe ive brain cells lacking too:)