Crikey!

Penny S.,

> refer to section 6.

So his parents ARE selling part of his medication. I see. Does he froth at the mouth as well?

VP <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB1423EA.422E4%[email protected]...

Said:

"What's with the hostility in this newsgroup? "

Then:

"So his parents ARE selling part of his medication. I see. Does he froth at the mouth as well?"

Which was utterly ridiculous of him, heheheheh.......

Look, I've seen you complain about other's attitudes here twice, just in today's reading of the
group, and both times, _you_ were the one with the attitude problem, no one else was getting worked
up but you. You are _not_ going to change the way this group is, so, your choices are:

1) Change you.

2) Carry on whinging and *****ing about the way things are in this group like a petty small minded
child, and have everybody here laugh their arses off at you.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer,

> Look, I've seen you complain about other's attitudes here twice, just in today's reading of the
> group, and both times, _you_ were the one with the attitude problem, no one else was getting
> worked up but you. You are _not_ going to change the way this group is, so, your choices are:
>
> 1) Change you.
>

> 3) Carry on whinging and *****ing about the way things are in this group like a petty small minded
> child, and have everybody here laugh their arses off at you.

Shaun, you Rimmer: reread what I put. Get off your high horse. I posted valid questions and allI got
was ********...like your post.

absent minded goof. When you get older, you'll realize you don¹t have to be so full of fear that you
have to insult others for no reason.

Shaun Rimmer,

> Which was utterly ridiculous of him, heheheheh.......

Yes...utterly. Pffft.

As well, an option for people that are asking valid questions here, IS to just leave. You've done
your hobby a disfavour by doing so, by giving it a bad name.

VP <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB147D04.423AD%[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer,
>
> > Look, I've seen you complain about other's attitudes here twice, just in today's reading of the
> > group, and both times, _you_ were the one with
the
> > attitude problem, no one else was getting worked up but you. You are
_not_
> > going to change the way this group is, so, your choices are:
> >
> > 1) Change you.
> >

> > 3) Carry on whinging and *****ing about the way things are in this group like a petty small
> > minded child, and have everybody here laugh their
arses
> > off at you.
>
> Shaun, you Rimmer: reread what I put.

Nope.

> Get off your high horse.

I told it like it is. All that up there is the straight facts, bay-bee, heheheh...........

> I posted valid questions and allI got was ********...like your post.

My post wasn't bullsit at all - that must've occurred between your eyes reading and your brain's
(lack of) comprehension.

I don't need to - I like it here, and I get on just fine with most of the folks here,
heheheheheh.......

> you little brat.

Assumption, and an incorrect one at that.

> I'm a little older than you think,

You don't know how old I think you are, but I know you're behaving like a spoilt child that's not
getting their own way.

Heheheheh - funny boy! My presence of mind is uuhhmm.........oh ****, (?) legendary!

> When you get older,

Blah-blah-blah - you are an idiot.

> you'll realize you don¹t have to be so full of fear that you have to insult others for no reason.

Hey - you are the one that took to insults.

You really ought to get a grip you know.

Shaun aRe

VP <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB147DC1.423AF%[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer,
>
> > Which was utterly ridiculous of him, heheheheh.......
>
> Yes...utterly. Pffft.

Oh, you are soooo cleverly cruel! I'm going off to cry now......sniffle.......... ;-(

> As well, an option for people that are asking valid questions here, IS to just leave. You've done
> your hobby a disfavour by doing so, by giving it
> bad name.

Do a what when?!?!?!?!? I'll forgive that if English isn't your native language, otherwise, I'll
have to impose a fine.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer,

> My post wasn't bullsit at all - that must've occurred between your eyes reading and your brain's
> (lack of) comprehension.

Um, yes it was.

> I don't need to - I like it here, and I get on just fine with most of the folks here,
> heheheheheh.......

You laugh like an inbred.

>> you little brat.
>
> Assumption, and an incorrect one at that.

Based upon your hehehehehehe's.

>> I'm a little older than you think,
>
> You don't know how old I think you are, but I know you're behaving like a spoilt child that's not
> getting their own way.

You're the one that replied to me. Of course asking you to reread would just get a 'no!'.

>> you absent minded goof.
>
> Heheheheh - funny boy! My presence of mind is uuhhmm.........oh ****, (?) legendary!
>
>> When you get older,
>
> Blah-blah-blah - you are an idiot.

For talking to you, it's idiotic, but that's as close as you'll get.

>> you'll realize you don¹t have to be so full of fear that you have to insult others for no reason.
>
> Hey - you are the one that took to insults.
>
> You really ought to get a grip you know.

Again...reread.

Shaun Rimmer,

> Do a what when?!?!?!?!? I'll forgive that if English isn't your native language, otherwise, I'll
> have to impose a fine.

Reread

VP <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB14863A.423DE%[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer,
>
> > My post wasn't bullsit at all - that must've occurred between your eyes reading and your brain's
> > (lack of) comprehension.
>
> Um, yes it was.

Oh, crawl back under your rock, fool.

> > I don't need to - I like it here, and I get on just fine with most of
the
> > folks here, heheheheheh.......
>
> You laugh like an inbred.

Oh dear, out with the heavy artillery - I'm gutted now ;-(

> >> you little brat.
> >
> > Assumption, and an incorrect one at that.
>
> Based upon your hehehehehehe's.

Awww, mummy! The bad man doesn't like the way I laugh! Waaaahhhhhh! ;-(

> >> I'm a little older than you think,
> >
> > You don't know how old I think you are, but I know you're behaving like
> > spoilt child that's not getting their own way.
>
> You're the one that replied to me.

Because I've seen people with similar attitudes to yours come and go - what I said to you in that
reply would have been of help to you, had you chosen to take it on board.

> Of course asking you to reread would just get a 'no!'.

Had what you wrote originally changed form? No, then I don't need to re-read
it.

> >> you absent minded goof.
> >
> > Heheheheh - funny boy! My presence of mind is uuhhmm.........oh ****,
(?)
> > legendary!
> >
> >> When you get older,
> >
> > Blah-blah-blah - you are an idiot.
>
> For talking to you, it's idiotic, but that's as close as you'll get.

Speak English you fool.

> >> you'll realize you don¹t have to be so full of fear that you have to insult others for no
> >> reason.
> >
> > Hey - you are the one that took to insults.
> >
> > You really ought to get a grip you know.
>
> Again...reread.

Again - what you said hasn't changed since I read it the first time. I'm not the fool you are, to
need to read things over several times.

You are the proof that youth holds no monopoly on idiocy.

Shaun aRe

VP <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician,
>
> >> Another friggin' e-tard. Use this really cool thing called a "search engine", doofus.
> >>
> >> JD
> >>

> > And while he is doing that, you can read up on quoting indentation methods.
> > --
> > ~Travis "damn e-tards" ;-)
>
> What's with the hostility in this newsgroup? Parents sell a portion of your medication?
> Indentation is courtesy of Microsnot. Secondly if the discussion is in here, I don't think I
> should have to leave to ask a simple question, when I can just spend 10 seconds here.
>
> Some people's children...morons.

you apparently have not been around long enough to figure out who everybody is. JD seems to have a
hobby to disparage others whom are, within his opinion, inferior. Though i have heard from folks
that have met him personally that his bite is worse than his bark.

My response is in reply to his continual chaotic lack of the use of quoted indentation, or in common
context, lines preceded with "> " are known to be quoted from the message previous in the thread.
failure to use these results in threads merging together, and thus becoming barely readable without
continued reference to said previous message for orientation.

My use of the word "e-tard" was used in pun as a form of rebuttal by way of humorous return.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

****-swilling morons, at that.

--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

J'm Sm'th <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> ****-swilling morons, at that.

All this time, and you are still using archaic ammunition. The very air itself is enough to
disintegrate a bullet of such infinitesimal mass. Evolution is a great thing, you should try it
some time.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

VP thoughtfully penned:
> Penny S.,
>
>> refer to section 6.
>
> So his parents ARE selling part of his medication. I see. Does he froth at the mouth as well?

no but it seems like you do.

penny

VP thoughtfully penned:
> Shaun Rimmer,
>
>> Look, I've seen you complain about other's attitudes here twice, just in today's reading of the
>> group, and both times, _you_ were the one with the attitude problem, no one else was getting
>> worked up but you. You are _not_ going to change the way this group is, so, your choices are:
>>
>> 1) Change you.
>>

>> 3) Carry on whinging and *****ing about the way things are in this group like a petty small
>> minded child, and have everybody here laugh their arses off at you.
>
> Shaun, you Rimmer: reread what I put. Get off your high horse. I posted valid questions and allI
> got was ********...like your post.
>

> think, you absent minded goof. When you get older, you'll realize you don¹t have to be so full of
> fear that you have to insult others for no reason.

Hint, lighten up, take a deep breath and don't get your undies all wadded up about the
fricken internet.

Technician thoughtfully penned:
> VP <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
>> Technician,

>>> And while he is doing that, you can read up on quoting indentation methods.
>>> --
>>> ~Travis "damn e-tards" ;-)
>>
>> What's with the hostility in this newsgroup? Parents sell a portion of your medication?
>> Indentation is courtesy of Microsnot. Secondly if the discussion is in here, I don't think I
>> should have to leave to ask a simple question, when I can just spend 10 seconds here.
>>
>> Some people's children...morons.
>>

> you apparently have not been around long enough to figure out who everybody is. JD seems to have a
> hobby to disparage others whom are, within his opinion, inferior. Though i have heard from folks
> that have met him personally that his bite is worse than his bark.
>
> My response is in reply to his continual chaotic lack of the use of quoted indentation, or in
> common context, lines preceded with "> " are known to be quoted from the message previous in the
> thread. failure to use these results in threads merging together, and thus becoming barely
> readable without continued reference to said previous message for orientation.
>
> My use of the word "e-tard" was used in pun as a form of rebuttal by way of humorous return.

I think this VP person needs their humor meter adjusted. Or calibrated for amb.

Penny

Technician wrote:

> VP <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > Technician,

> > > And while he is doing that, you can read up on quoting indentation methods.
> > > --
> > > ~Travis "damn e-tards" ;-)
> >

> you apparently have not been around long enough to figure out who everybody is. JD seems to have a
> hobby to disparage others whom are, within his opinion, inferior. Though i have heard from folks
> that have met him personally that his bite is worse than his bark.
>
> My use of the word "e-tard" was used in pun as a form of rebuttal by way of humorous return.
> --
> ~Travis
>
> http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

I think you meant to say his Bark is worse than his bite.

<All this time, and you are still using archaic ammunition. The very air itself is enough to
disintegrate a bullet of such infinitesimal mass. Evolution is a great thing, you should try it
some time.
--
~Travis >

whoa... With all your "good" advice here on amb... with no prior real world knowledge... I'd call
that a good case of E-tardism.

Jimbo...read more post less... Just shutup and ride...(san)

Penny S. <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician thoughtfully penned:
> > VP <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> >> Technician,

> >> What's with the hostility in this newsgroup? Parents sell a portion of your medication?
> >> Indentation is courtesy of Microsnot. Secondly if the discussion is in here, I don't think I
> >> should have to leave to ask a simple question, when I can just spend 10 seconds here.
> >>
> >> Some people's children...morons.
> >>

> > you apparently have not been around long enough to figure out who everybody is. JD seems to have
> > a hobby to disparage others whom are, within his opinion, inferior. Though i have heard from
> > folks that have met him personally that his bite is worse than his bark.
> >
> > My response is in reply to his continual chaotic lack of the use of quoted indentation, or in
> > common context, lines preceded with "> " are known to be quoted from the message previous in the
> > thread. failure to use these results in threads merging together, and thus becoming barely
> > readable without continued reference to said previous message for orientation.
> >
> > My use of the word "e-tard" was used in pun as a form of rebuttal by way of humorous return.
>
> I think this VP person needs their humor meter adjusted. Or calibrated for amb.
>
> Penny

I second that. am-b humor is on a fine line. once you figure out where the line is, it all becomes
hilarious.
--

Technician wrote:

> J'm Sm'th <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > ****-swilling morons, at that.
>
> All this time, and you are still using archaic ammunition. The very air itself is enough to
> disintegrate a bullet of such infinitesimal mass. Evolution is a great thing, you should try it
> some time.
> --
> ~Travis
>
> http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

First of all, Nyekulturniy, "thusly" is not a word.

Second, a leopard cannot change its spots (i.e., *you* cannot change your past).

Third, evolution is a process that occurs over generations of a given species.

Reading and learning are great things, you should try them some time.