Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology' (Version 2.0)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Leonardo Been, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology'
    - and so do Destructive Cowards

    Version 2.0
    on 21 Feb 2004

    Some of the Criminal Minds who continuously attack(ed) on the Internet - since almost ten years now
    - my most expertly exposing 'scientology' and my most expertly exposing l. ron hubbard, are all well-
    known Criminal Minds, and currently are named by me for the reason that they actually severely
    hinder and destroy that work, because they have only Hate for people, and they only desire to fight
    about "who is righter," without bringing understanding about - and I do not even mention their
    legally criminal acts intended solely to prevent understanding or destroy it -

    while they are very vocally PRETENDING to do the work mentioned.

    These are

    Frederic L. Rice, Tilman Hausherr, Joe Lynn (zinj, zinjifar), Rasta Robert, Karin Spaink, and
    some others.

    This shows up easily even to the least intelligent reader, when the Criminal Minds are
    "replying" or even "originating"

    with some wildly insane and non-sequitur response, or with, by any law, severely
    criminal behavior, and

    while they are loudly demanding, as Criminal Minds do, that "everyone is (thinks, feels,
    acts) like they." *(1)

    They are then Criminal Minds who here hide the Criminal nature of their mind with only too
    little success.

    And they do so under the guise, by means of the cloak, of "themselves exposing 'scientology' and l.
    ron hubbard." They cloak themselves with the PRETENSE of fighting evil, and thus to hide their own.
    What's new about that, you would say...

    These Criminal Minds, like those that I have named, are actually - as you noticed - being
    "good PR" or a boon to what they fight against: They are actually "good PR" for
    'scientology.'

    If some Mafioso would attack 'scientology' - that would easily be interpreted or felt
    by people as

    "then 'scientology' must probably be good ...if some Mafioso attacks it?"

    By the same mechanism, 'scientology' attacking 'Psychiatry' would give many the feeling
    or impression, that

    "psychiatry must then be good and trustworthy and caring and scientific and
    intelligent."

    I am talking about institutionalized

    (hospital-type and drugging, brain-synaps type medical doctors, indeed
    entirely destructive, if only already by their criminal neglect of knowledge
    of the spirit and of the Energies that make the thoughts alive - as anyone who
    has even a smattering of knowledge of yoga, can tell - about)

    Psychiatry (a type of "psychiatry") that is intended to be practiced mainly or
    solely with drugs, under criminal neglect and criminal denial of most common and
    vital knowledge, *(2) thus practiced to almost complete destruction of
    'patients,' in order

    to MAKE the 'patients' NOT see, and NOT oppose and NOT understand Criminal
    Minds, but instead

    to make 'patients' "be aware only" of what Criminal Minds want or compel them
    to "be aware of."

    I am talking about the brand of "psychiatry," as that "medical" but ENTIRELY
    unscientific activity of institutionalized Psychiatry is "practiced" not only in
    the former Soviet Union, in former East Germany, but also in present day China, in
    present day Germany or in the present day United States. *(3)

    People who would desire to help people and would want to restore or increase the sanity of
    people, would NOT want to destroy GOOD, isn't it?

    And if they would want to fight the evil of 'scientology,' which means, if they were at all
    interested in any truth, THEN

    they certainly would not want to spread criminally libelous and most psychotic idiocies,
    which visible to any person, in this context has the sole intention of trying to make

    not heard or not seen or not understood,

    the very person, who

    with the greatest expertise, and with an understanding and care and knowledge
    that surpasses anyone else,

    truly does exposes 'scientology' and who understands and therefore can and does
    expose its very foundation.

    Thus, the individuals mentioned - Criminal Minds - have entirely different motives, as I already
    explained before, and which can be studied from the references in

    'Rights of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20040108} (8 January 2004) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b-
    6f518d.0401081033.1e365ac6%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    Truly enough, Criminal Minds ARE exceedingly insane, and exceedingly destructive to life, and, as I
    pointed out already,

    they indeed DO attack 'scientology' not only to pretend to fight evil and thus pretend to be "good"
    themselves, but quite differently and underlying that,

    the Criminal Minds mentioned, have been made to feel that "'scientology' is good."

    And they have been made to feel that "exactly 'scientology'
    - as 'scientology' itself claims indeed - makes people look at, detect and destroy Criminal
    Minds," which is not in the least true,

    together with almost all other entirely fraudulent and illegal claims they make each
    other, and their victims too, believe to be factual and "scientific." (Hence the name:
    'scientology.')

    But that is only the FRONT of 'scientology,' with which 'scientology' catches non-suspecting and
    un-informed and well-meaning people - or "raw meat" as the 'scientologists' call people. *(4)

    Nothing is further from the truth than that "scientology makes people look at evil."

    What 'scientology' DOES, is quite the opposite.

    'scientology' MAKES PEOPLE NOT LOOK AT EVIL,
    AND MAKES PEOPLE TARGET THE WRONG "EVIL."

    What's new about that, you would say, very correctly again...

    In actual fact maybe the safest group for Criminal Minds on Earth to hide in right now,
    and still for some time - for an intelligent Criminal Mind to hide himself or herself

    - as many reincarnated Nazi and other Criminal Minds did indeed seek refuge there -

    is inside or near 'scientology.'

    (But some of those are now "fighting 'scientology'." They could not get into, or did
    not want to be in that "refuge," and

    still they are only interested in Hating and in Fighting, and

    they are not actually interested in truth other than what truth or lies they
    need to fight with, "to destroy people," just as the 'scientologists'
    themselves do it too.

    While claiming most loudly, and heavily pretending, that they are
    ...they are in fact not interested in truth at all, but only in "what
    fits their goal;"

    and they are not at all interested in caring for people,

    which, after all, for non-Criminal people, is done with the truth, and
    done by finding the truth behind the truth, and so on.

    To explain care for 'non-Criminal' people: Criminal Minds
    consider that you are only "caring" for them, if you accept their
    lies and if you give them lies about themselves.

    And certain TV hosts specialize in that, they wholly
    intentionally dull the viewers and the attending public into
    the very comfortable, but debilitating and destructive feeling
    that "Criminal Minds do not exist," especially when
    interviewing one too.

    'scientology' indeed MAKES people NOT look at Criminal Minds. *(5) What they do, is PRETENDING
    TO NOT SEE CRIMINAL MINDS, and to blind people all over the world, as Goebbels expressed it so
    very clearly:

    "That is the secret of propaganda: To totally impregnate, to saturate with the ideas of
    the propaganda, the person whom the propaganda wants to embrace, WITHOUT that he notices
    it at all. Of course, the propaganda has a purpose, but the purpose is being concealed
    so cleverly, so masterly, that the person who should absorb this purpose, doesn't notice
    it at all."

    And this was shown once again in some recent Hollywood celebrity birthday parties, with mutual
    support in that purpose.

    The original article was only about Criminal Minds and not about Destructive Cowards and how and to
    what extent these are cowardly towards, and thus controlled by, Criminal Minds.

    Two individuals are "actively fighting the evil of 'scientology'," and reacted to my observations,
    and that not without reason:

    They align with Criminal Minds and they fight good and decent and caring people,

    and when I named some Criminal Minds, they broke down under the all too heavy burden of
    being Destructive Cowards, one called Arnie Lerma, and this was already known about and
    too obvious from another, called Roger Gonnet.

    By Arnie Lerma's reaction, it has become exceedingly clear

    - all of which Arnie Lerma was hiding before -

    why Arnie Lerma HATES the subject, and the reality, of past lives, and why Arnie Lerma likes to
    violently call people who do remember their own or the past of others, names -

    - Arnie Lerma acts in this respect not unlike institutional, personality- and awareness-
    destroying Psychiatry does call a person who is more aware and saner and more sensitive
    than "normal" people -

    labeling others an "artificial personality," etc. etc. in order to hide and take attention away -
    just as all Criminal Minds do shout lies and wild accusations as they learned to do - to divert
    people away, in this particular instance, from the fact that

    Arnie Lerma HATES his OWN previous life (and lives).

    And thus, during his recent 'melt-down,' it became crystal clear,

    to any very caring and highly interested observer,

    that Arnie Lerma refuses to face the - truly enough Extremely Unpleasant and Very
    Overwhelming - Evil Energy of Adolf Hitler; that is the truth behind the truth, and that
    brings about understanding.

    But Arnie Lerma - not unlike the father of Mel Gibson now publicly in an attempt to
    destroy the life work of his son - is in that same manner also, perpetuating in this
    life time,

    secretly or not so secretly,

    his hate - not only of Jewish people because of their race *(a) and religion, but
    actually Arnie Lerma perpetuates his hate - of everyone, as he stated it publicly, now.

    Then Arnie Lerma is a truly Destructive Coward indeed, and his necessity for
    continuously stating "how courageous" he is, is then comparable to l. ron hubbard
    making continuously the equally false assertion, that "he (hubbard) has graduated
    from University," etc..

    Arnie Lerma's vulgarity is - upon his own request - seen, noticed, as he felt the necessity now to
    openly expose it to the public.

    Such is their "definition" of "Courage:"

    To persistently be MUCH too cowardly to face Criminal Minds, and instead to bow to
    severe Criminal Minds (to the Energy, to the mental force of Criminal Minds) - and to do
    their bidding.

    Even though I explained the mechanisms to Arnie Lerma, and even though I gave him the
    choice to start to actually face evil instead of hiding it, *(6)

    Arnie Lerma decided nevertheless publicly to remain with, to join and to support
    the most vicious and openly destructive Criminal Minds, and to continue what he had
    done before:

    To support the destruction, denial and ridicule of people like you and me

    whom he PRETENDS publicly and vocally to support the cause and the work of!

    Leonardo etc. Been 'It is of no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.'

    Saint Francis of Assisi
    _________
    Footnotes:

    *(1) 'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f5-
    18d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    *(2) 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind (Version 2.0)
    - {HRI 20021018-V2.0}' (18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003) http://groups.google.com/gro-
    ups?selm=3b6f518d.0310101357.3ecabe19%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    *(3) 'Current Understanding of Mental Illness - Consequences' (9 Dec 2002) http://groups.google.com-
    /groups?selm=3b6f518d.0212160600.461c9b3b%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    *(4) 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    *(5) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
    - By The Greatest Expert On The Subject' (14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb
    2004) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402080800.1d8a12b7%40posting.google.com&-
    output=gplain

    *(a) It would seem at first glance, that Jews do not have a race, but that they define themselves
    either by their religion or by their religious customs, and also, nowadays, as inhabitants of the
    state of Israel.

    *(6) 'The Criminal Lerma Doctrine' (13 February 2004)
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402131451.48dcbad4%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

    Tags:

  2. Phil Scott

    Phil Scott Guest

    "Leonardo Been" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology'
    > - and so do Destructive Cowards

    > Version 2.0
    > on 21 Feb 2004
    >
    > Some of the Criminal Minds who continuously attack(ed) on the Internet - since almost ten
    > years now -

    Koos.... 10 years ago you were in full support of L Rong Hubbard and attacking any critic who dared
    expose him... then gradually (as with most ex scns) you began to see first that there were a few
    problems with him... then in the later half of the 90's began to see he was not at all who he had
    said he was and was a serious problem for mankind.... then you began to go overboard on that side of
    the spectrum and lable him the great satan of the universe, and took up auditing him
    telepathically...

    and all that is fine... in this world we all get to lick our own ice cream even if its turd and
    chips flavor......but each step of the way you attacked ruthlessly anyone who was not holding *your
    *current view..... duhh..

    You see the problem in that? Think about it Koos.

    Later you will come to see that Arnaldo and myself and a bunch of others are individuals doing our
    thing and as with all humans, some of it in error and other parts not. and that ruthless attack on
    these from you was once again based on your current level of imperfect or incomplete or biased
    understanding (that would be unless you have considered yourself omnipotent, omnicient and free of
    error... your ongong reversals in view and behavior indicates otherwise)

    You are at a level of understanding that if you continue to evolve and gain insight and get over
    various liddo glitches..will keep changing...then you will see once again, as in 1994 you had a few
    things to learn.

    For instance the larger effect on mankind caused by the dire need to cope with oppressors..... that
    forces human advance in some aspects you see. Hubbard at his worst and most damaging, was not in the
    final analyis having a totally bad effect on mankind.... just look at what we have learned about
    brain washing, crime and corruption, and spiritual rape by observing this man.... that learning is
    an advance.

    To look at the damage involved without such gains leads a man to form biased views. Next possibly
    you will be giving L Ron accolades for being the most significant cultural human immune system
    catalyst in world history.... and you see? that would partially correct as well.

    But then hating Arnaldo or I or IDA or Tory or anyone for mentioning his disaster would not
    warrant an attack from you...whether we saw the human kind immune function benefit provided by
    Hubbard or not.

    Always Koos, at ones current level of insight, its foundation is 'true'... or we think its true, at
    the next level up, all that crap is a hinderance or in error, and it keeps going that way though
    limitless levels of advance. The old truths at lower levels become obsolete with advance.

    and you have shown that as well with your initial support of Hubbard in the early 90's and then
    advancing to see he was harmful... Your error has been in taking Hubbards advice and attacking those
    who disagree with you.

    Maybe you will get over it. Maybe not. If you dont, and you continue to attack those with
    different views than yours, you will be in constant adrenalin rush mode... as adrenalin is
    metabolized in the body, it turns to 'noradrenalin'....that is the one of the most insanity
    poducing biochemistrys known.

    Not to fear though...when you give up hate, and begin to look instead for your own error, and the
    next level of your own advance...peace ensues. the bad chemistry abates... and life is wonderful
    again. thats speaking from some degree of experience.

    Phil Scott

    snip

  3. Any others who wish to make themselves publicly known

    as either Criminal Minds, or as Destructive Cowards

    - as someone just did confess, whose Destructive Cowardice was already known however, for many
    years to all but to himself - and who made this known while

    including all their Ugly justificiations for being like that and all the much more Ugly
    untruths they offer to themselves in order to live with their condition,

    are most welcome to respond in their usual and highly predictable way.

    They respond to

    [email protected] (Leonardo Been) writing in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
> [...]
    >
    > *(4) 'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6-
    > f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
    >
    > *(5) 'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
    > - By The Greatest Expert On The Subject' (14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb
    > 2004) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0402080800.1d8a12b7%40posting.google.co-
    > m&output=gplain
    >
    > *(a) It would seem at first glance, that Jews do not have a race, but that they define themselves
    > either by their religion or by their religious customs, and also, nowadays, as inhabitants of the
    > state of Israel.
    >
    > *(6) 'The Criminal Lerma Doctrine' (13 February 2004) http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886-
    > .0402131451.48dcbad4%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

  4. PieterW

    PieterW Guest

    On 21 Feb 2004 12:07:27 -0800, [email protected] (Leonardo Been)
    wrote:

    <cut>

    zeg misselijke fautquoter, kun jij je potsen niet wat beter redigeren?

    Cheers, Pieter
    --
    Vernuft is een sublimatie van domheid.