Crisis on rural road

Craig Strong

New Member
Mar 21, 2004
Could not believe it today,
I was riding on my usual country road when I saw two riders all done up in there blue train clobber coming in the opposite direction. I issued them with the normal G'day but did not recieve one bit of acknowledgement! They just rode by as if I was not there.
I know you guys in the big city would be used to this but I am in a state of shock.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005, Craig Strong wrote:

> Could not believe it today,
> I was riding on my usual country road when I saw two riders all done up
> in there blue train clobber coming in the opposite direction. I issued
> them with the normal G'day but did not recieve one bit of
> acknowledgement! They just rode by as if I was not there.
> I know you guys in the big city would be used to this but I am in a
> state of shock.
>

> --
> Craig Strong

Don't panic Craig,

they were probably city folk on a holiday.

Tam

Craig Strong <[email protected]> wrote:

> Could not believe it today,
> I was riding on my usual country road when I saw two riders all done up
> in there blue train clobber coming in the opposite direction. I issued
> them with the normal G'day but did not recieve one bit of
> acknowledgement! They just rode by as if I was not there.
> I know you guys in the big city would be used to this but I am in a
> state of shock.

Could be terrorists. Hope you had a fridge magnet with you.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

On 2005-07-25, SuperCujo (aka Bruce)
> Is that really a crisis?

Um.... Yes. Why? What would you call it?

--
TimC
Our goverment "invests" in roads, but "subsidises" public transport.

On 2005-07-25, SuperCujo (aka Bruce)

On 2005-07-25, SuperCujo (aka Bruce)

SuperCujo wrote:

> A moment of ignorance.

Nah it's definitely a crisis. In the city, it's normal, in the 'burbs,
it's ignorant, but on a rural road, it's just uncalled for.

Tam

Marx SS wrote:

> maybe they didn't speak english.
>
> --
> Marx SS

Oh well then they were DEFINITELY terrorists. :p

Tam