Critérium du Dauphiné picks

Andrija said:
Also, there's a mystery about Levi. He mysteriously disappeared from top 10 in GC. I couldn't find any information about his ride today, so, waiting for some reliable info. That goes for Tommy's reasons too. Maybe some team stomach bug?
Yeah, bad blood refrigeration.

Check the results on the Dauphine's official website, Levi is still in second. Looks like cyclingnews screwed up on this occasion. But TD is definitely out.

Eldrack said:
Check the results on the Dauphine's official website, Levi is still in second. Looks like cyclingnews screwed up on this occasion. But TD is definitely out.
Yes, I've checked too... Not only CN made mistake, also the crew who does the broadcast, statistics and graphics.
Everything clear now, but he still finished far behind... At the back of the bunch.

Andrija said:
Everything clear now, but he still finished far behind... At the back of the bunch.
So did other team leaders, Menchov, Landaluze.

JRMDC said:
So did other team leaders, Menchov, Landaluze.
I'm not saying he's in bad shape or had a bad day, just surprises me that rider of his caliber is on the back end of the group with no teammates around him. Untypical for Disco style of racing... And also, I'm not implying some sort of disunion in the team, just didn't expect him to be so far behind. Maybe he had some mechanical in last kms. or something like that.

Bro Deal said:
Yeah, bad blood refrigeration.
Little Tommy's withdraw reeks of a doping accident... or food poisoning.

I know Tommy D wouldn't dope. All the others dope, but not Little Tommy. He's above all that. He's much more than just another bicycle racer. Have you seen his new line of coffee? How cute! He so dreamy in the advertising campaign.

How about Kash catching Hincapie...Not some second class TTist, but Hincapie, very good TTist. That was something.
It's time for Disco (and all the others) to switch on Astana's gear.