Crit Pro Files For Divorce from Crowe

Joe King

Guest
CRIT PRO FILES FOR DIVORCE

As exclusively predicted by RBR last November, Crit Pro today filed for
divorce from movie star Russell Crowe. The 16-year-old has-been has left
Russell Crowe after 11 years of marriage. They have a son, Sling Blade, 8.
Divorce papers were filed at Belgium's Superior Court, confirmed Crit's
publicist Justine Time. We told RBR readers that one of the strongest
marriages in bike racing was in jeopardy because of the amount of time the
couple was spending apart. After the story appeared, Crit denied any
problems in the marriage and boasted his husband had given him a diamond
necklace for their 11th anniversary. But sources say their attempts to
patch up their differences failed. Crit, who was previously married to
Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, wed Crowe in December 1994.

Disclaimer: Warning! This posting is PARODY. This posting makes fun of
extremists whether they are animal rights activists, right to lifers,
religious zealots, or in fact any person or group who take a good thing (or
a bad thing) too far. This is not a slam on any one segment of society, nor
is it a direct attack on people who advocate fair and humane treatment of
Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow. It is a commentary of how any cause can be
bastardized by a few individuals who lose complete site of the original aim
of the cause they are fighting for. Saying animals shouldn't be maltreated,
or abused, or molested is not an unworthy pursuit, it is however when
activists harm innocent human beings or their possessions in the process.
Humans after all ARE animals and should be treated humanely as well, even if
they act like assholes. This posting was created during a frantic week of
little sleep, lots of cigarettes, caffeine and alcohol. Unfortunately, after
finding out about Lance and Sheryl, this posting has taken on a whole new
meaning. It shows how far people will take their causes even though it may
be downright dangerous or lethal to themselves or others. Just because a
cause seems just and heroic doesn't mean it can't become dangerous however.
This posting is not meant to be serious. The views stated herein about
people, organizations and segments of society do not necessarily reflect
reality. If you or anyone for that matter is dumb enough to take the advice
of this posting seriously then it is your/their fault for not reading the
disclaimer.

These are weak posts, weak.