Crit Pro is rumored to be.....

"Dave H" <[email protected]>...
> "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Candelario?
> > DeCanio?
> > Ronde Champ?

> I heard queer as a $3 dollar bill
> Dave

Crit Pro is an amalgam of domestic pros who have never cheated. Based
on the writing/typing style you can tell who it (he/she) is.

-Ken

"The day dawned much like any other day, except that the date was
different." (for Kyle)

> > I heard queer as a $3 dollar bill
> > Dave

> Crit Pro is an amalgam of domestic pros who have never cheated. Based
> on the writing/typing style you can tell who it (he/she) is.

If its the 2nd coming of RC wasn't that suppose to be Roman Kilkun of
McGuire, but I think he's in law school so I'd have thought he could
compose better prose.

Also wasn't Dave Fuentes kicked off Sierra Nevada last year for
Steriod use? And if so why would McGuire pick him up at the beginning
of the season anyway, if they are against drug cheats.

mcb