Crit Pro is rumored to be.....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    Candelario?
    DeCanio?
    Ronde Champ?

    Tags:

  2. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

  3. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    "Dave H" <[email protected]>...
    > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Candelario?
    > > DeCanio?
    > > Ronde Champ?

    > I heard queer as a $3 dollar bill
    > Dave

    Crit Pro is an amalgam of domestic pros who have never cheated. Based
    on the writing/typing style you can tell who it (he/she) is.

    -Ken

    "The day dawned much like any other day, except that the date was
    different." (for Kyle)

  4. mcb

    mcb Guest

    > > I heard queer as a $3 dollar bill
    > > Dave

    > Crit Pro is an amalgam of domestic pros who have never cheated. Based
    > on the writing/typing style you can tell who it (he/she) is.

    If its the 2nd coming of RC wasn't that suppose to be Roman Kilkun of
    McGuire, but I think he's in law school so I'd have thought he could
    compose better prose.

    Also wasn't Dave Fuentes kicked off Sierra Nevada last year for
    Steriod use? And if so why would McGuire pick him up at the beginning
    of the season anyway, if they are against drug cheats.

    mcb