Crit PRO looking to rock Redlands

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit PRO, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. crit PRO

    crit PRO Guest

    I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

    crit PRO

    you've been warned.

    Tags:

  2. Wear your helmet.

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >
    > crit PRO
    >
    > you've been warned.

  3. Wear your helmet.

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >
    > crit PRO
    >
    > you've been warned.

  4. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    crit PRO wrote:
    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >
    > crit PRO
    >
    > you've been warned.

    Dude, I'm not sure you can catch the 30+ types that are doping. Is
    there anything sadder than doping to race 30+. "I dope and I'm still
    not good enough for the big show."
    Bill C

  5. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    crit PRO wrote:
    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >
    > crit PRO
    >
    > you've been warned.

    Dude, I'm not sure you can catch the 30+ types that are doping. Is
    there anything sadder than doping to race 30+. "I dope and I'm still
    not good enough for the big show."
    Bill C

  6. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

    Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I am?

  7. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

    Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I am?

  8. I'd actually be the worst bike handler in the whole newsgroup.

    I hate taking fast turns anywhere near gravel, even though I know that if I
    put enough weight over the handlebars I won't fall.

    You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
    absolutely brings my friends to tears.

    "Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
    > @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

    > Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I

    am?

  9. I'd actually be the worst bike handler in the whole newsgroup.

    I hate taking fast turns anywhere near gravel, even though I know that if I
    put enough weight over the handlebars I won't fall.

    You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
    absolutely brings my friends to tears.

    "Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
    > @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

    > Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I

    am?

  10. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    There are any number of people in here willing to defend crit pro's
    right to skip wearing a helmet.

    Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > Wear your helmet.
    >
    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >>
    >>crit PRO
    >>
    >> you've been warned.

  11. Tim Lines

    Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > Wear your helmet.
    >
    > "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
    >>
    >>crit PRO
    >>
    >> you've been warned.

  12. "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112231288.644568.182120
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Is there anything sadder than doping to race 30+ ?

    Yes there is.
    What is sadder is when the winner of a 30+ race is accused of doping by those
    whose egos can't take being beaten.

    Like most guys winning 30+ races can afford to dope with anything stonger
    than caffeine.

    - Boyd S.

  13. On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:57:14 GMT, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
    >absolutely brings my friends to tears.

    Before or after their slide?

    Nurture your lack of bike handling and perhaps it will work for you
    like it did for me - when someone walks up and offers you good money
    to not wear their jersey. Or not ride their bike. If I could have
    taken one more fall, I think I would be taking in more than the entire
    Subway team, altogether.

    And it was easy. I just followed my nose...

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  14. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

    > Like most guys winning 30+ races can afford to dope with anything

    stonger
    > than caffeine.
    >
    > - Boyd S.

    You must not be familiar w/ the demographics for the typical masters
    racer. On average, a very high income group.

    Or, maybe you're on to something... they can't afford to dope 'cause
    they spend so much on carbon trinkets that there's nothing left for the
    'good stuff'.