Crit PRO looking to rock Redlands

crit PRO

Guest
I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

crit PRO

you've been warned.

crit PRO wrote:
> I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
>
> crit PRO
>
> you've been warned.

Dude, I'm not sure you can catch the 30+ types that are doping. Is
there anything sadder than doping to race 30+. "I dope and I'm still
not good enough for the big show."
Bill C

crit PRO wrote:
> I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
>
> crit PRO
>
> you've been warned.

Dude, I'm not sure you can catch the 30+ types that are doping. Is
there anything sadder than doping to race 30+. "I dope and I'm still
not good enough for the big show."
Bill C

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I am?

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I am?

I'd actually be the worst bike handler in the whole newsgroup.

I hate taking fast turns anywhere near gravel, even though I know that if I
put enough weight over the handlebars I won't fall.

You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
absolutely brings my friends to tears.

"Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

> Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I

am?

I'd actually be the worst bike handler in the whole newsgroup.

I hate taking fast turns anywhere near gravel, even though I know that if I
put enough weight over the handlebars I won't fall.

You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
absolutely brings my friends to tears.

"Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112227812.356259.78990
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.

> Intentionally? Or are you simply as lacking in bike-handling skills as I

am?

There are any number of people in here willing to defend crit pro's
right to skip wearing a helmet.

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> Wear your helmet.
>
> "crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I will taking out dopers each day. 1 crash per stage.
>>
>>crit PRO
>>
>> you've been warned.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1112231288.644568.182120
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Is there anything sadder than doping to race 30+ ?

Yes there is.
What is sadder is when the winner of a 30+ race is accused of doping by those
whose egos can't take being beaten.

Like most guys winning 30+ races can afford to dope with anything stonger
than caffeine.

- Boyd S.

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:57:14 GMT, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You should see me try to do the Madison launch! It's scary for me but
>absolutely brings my friends to tears.

Before or after their slide?

Nurture your lack of bike handling and perhaps it will work for you
like it did for me - when someone walks up and offers you good money
to not wear their jersey. Or not ride their bike. If I could have
taken one more fall, I think I would be taking in more than the entire
Subway team, altogether.

And it was easy. I just followed my nose...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

> Like most guys winning 30+ races can afford to dope with anything

stonger
> than caffeine.
>
> - Boyd S.

You must not be familiar w/ the demographics for the typical masters
racer. On average, a very high income group.

Or, maybe you're on to something... they can't afford to dope 'cause
they spend so much on carbon trinkets that there's nothing left for the
'good stuff'.