crit pro = Tax Cheat

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Dec 26, 2004.

  1. >From his past posts it is obvious that crit-pro is a tax cheating scum
    bag freeloader.

    http://tinyurl.com/5uwo6
    In the post above he states that an alleged "cheat" received "$5000,
    TAX FREE" in prize money.

    This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
    report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html

    http://tinyurl.com/7yz52
    In this post he writes:
    " The manager of the team stated that he would have
    the freedom to race as the TEAM LEADER! 50th place.....Hell, I could
    do that. But my $3-5k a month in US criterium prize money prevents me
    from even thinking about it "

    "$3-5k a month", That is a healthy hunka' taxable income.

    Don't you think it is time to put a stop to freeloading tax cheats like
    this guy?

    Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
    line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >[email protected]
    >Date: 12/26/2004 12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

    >Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
    >line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

    People thought that I wan a complete asshole for wanting to let his team and
    sponsor see how he was acting when he was at his worst in representing them and
    blasted me for suggesting it.
    You want to put his ass in jail and hand him over to the tax Nazis when he's
    been pretty reasonable. If I was you I'd duck.
    Bill C

  3. [email protected] wrote:
    >>From his past posts it is obvious that crit-pro is a tax cheating scum

    > bag freeloader.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5uwo6
    > In the post above he states that an alleged "cheat" received "$5000,
    > TAX FREE" in prize money.
    >
    > This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
    > report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
    > http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html
    >

    > http://tinyurl.com/7yz52
    > In this post he writes:
    > " The manager of the team stated that he would have
    > the freedom to race as the TEAM LEADER! 50th place.....Hell, I could
    > do that. But my $3-5k a month in US criterium prize money prevents me
    > from even thinking about it "
    >

    > "$3-5k a month", That is a healthy hunka' taxable income.

    Let's assume 6 riders on the team. So that's $18-$30k/month for the
    team from racing crits? Yeah, ok. Get real.

    Try 1/9 of that figure. Jonas Carney doesn't even make $5k/month in
    prize money from racing crits, you jackass.

    Magilla

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > >[email protected]
    >>Date: 12/26/2004 12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

    >>Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
    >>line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

    > People thought that I wan a complete asshole for wanting to let his team
    > and
    > sponsor see how he was acting when he was at his worst in representing
    > them and
    > blasted me for suggesting it.
    > You want to put his ass in jail and hand him over to the tax Nazis when
    > he's
    > been pretty reasonable. If I was you I'd duck.

    Have you noticed that people have no compunctions for acting like assholes
    if they think that they can't be identified but as soon as they're known,
    you see them back right off.

    As bad as palachick and albright were under their own names, when they
    started using psuedonyms we saw that they could be a whole lot worse. The
    same for Trdina until he knocked the crap out of albright and then started
    acting nearly human.

  5. On 26 Dec 2004 09:36:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
    >report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
    >http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html

    OK, but the tricky part is that his team doesn't deduct his 'salary'
    as salary, but as a charitable contribution.

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Hey, I got an email from Palachick and he said that he hadn't posted in a
    year. That implies that he isn't the latest "ronde champ" so I assume that
    it must be Henry.