crit pro = Tax Cheat

>From his past posts it is obvious that crit-pro is a tax cheating scum
bag freeloader.

http://tinyurl.com/5uwo6
In the post above he states that an alleged "cheat" received "$5000,
TAX FREE" in prize money.

This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html

http://tinyurl.com/7yz52
In this post he writes:
" The manager of the team stated that he would have
the freedom to race as the TEAM LEADER! 50th place.....Hell, I could
do that. But my $3-5k a month in US criterium prize money prevents me
from even thinking about it "

"$3-5k a month", That is a healthy hunka' taxable income.

Don't you think it is time to put a stop to freeloading tax cheats like
this guy?

Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

>[email protected]
>Date: 12/26/2004 12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
>line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

People thought that I wan a complete asshole for wanting to let his team and
sponsor see how he was acting when he was at his worst in representing them and
blasted me for suggesting it.
You want to put his ass in jail and hand him over to the tax Nazis when he's
been pretty reasonable. If I was you I'd duck.
Bill C

[email protected] wrote:
>>From his past posts it is obvious that crit-pro is a tax cheating scum

> bag freeloader.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5uwo6
> In the post above he states that an alleged "cheat" received "$5000,
> TAX FREE" in prize money.
>
> This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
> report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
> http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html
>

> http://tinyurl.com/7yz52
> In this post he writes:
> " The manager of the team stated that he would have
> the freedom to race as the TEAM LEADER! 50th place.....Hell, I could
> do that. But my $3-5k a month in US criterium prize money prevents me
> from even thinking about it "
>

> "$3-5k a month", That is a healthy hunka' taxable income.

Let's assume 6 riders on the team. So that's $18-$30k/month for the
team from racing crits? Yeah, ok. Get real.

Try 1/9 of that figure. Jonas Carney doesn't even make $5k/month in
prize money from racing crits, you jackass.

Magilla

> >[email protected]
>>Date: 12/26/2004 12:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>Time to start reporting Tax cheats like this looser! Irs has a too free
>>line to do just that: 1-800-829-0433

> People thought that I wan a complete asshole for wanting to let his team
> and
> sponsor see how he was acting when he was at his worst in representing
> them and
> blasted me for suggesting it.
> You want to put his ass in jail and hand him over to the tax Nazis when
> he's
> been pretty reasonable. If I was you I'd duck.

Have you noticed that people have no compunctions for acting like assholes
if they think that they can't be identified but as soon as they're known,
you see them back right off.

As bad as palachick and albright were under their own names, when they
started using psuedonyms we saw that they could be a whole lot worse. The
same for Trdina until he knocked the **** out of albright and then started
acting nearly human.

On 26 Dec 2004 09:36:27 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>This shows that this alleged "pro" thinks that it is not required to
>report his winnings to the IRS. This is not true:
>http://www.irs.gov/individuals/page/0,,id=14524,00.html

OK, but the tricky part is that his team doesn't deduct his 'salary'
as salary, but as a charitable contribution.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Hey, I got an email from Palachick and he said that he hadn't posted in a
year. That implies that he isn't the latest "ronde champ" so I assume that
it must be Henry.