Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    Crit Pro is going to race the Pro Crit in Downers Grove, IL.

    Wish me luck. My race reports don't just list my results....bacon-boy.

    crit pro

    Tags:

  2. >Subject: Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.
    >From: [email protected] (crit pro)
    >Date: 8/20/2004 10:41 PM Central Standard Time
    >
    >Crit Pro is going to race the Pro Crit in Downers Grove, IL.
    >
    >Wish me luck. My race reports don't just list my results....bacon-boy.
    >
    >crit pro

    wow, you got me. go away you anonymous wanker.

    thanks,
    jason

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected]12345 (Jason Waddell)

    >wow, you got me. go away you anonymous wanker.
    >

    >thanks,
    >jason

    Good luck Jason, and if you find out who Crit Loser is let us know.
    Bill C

  4. armstrong

    armstrong Guest

    Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)

    > >From: [email protected]12345 (Jason Waddell)

    > >wow, you got me. go away you anonymous wanker.
    > >

    > >thanks,
    > >jason

    > Good luck Jason, and if you find out who Crit Loser is let us know.
    > Bill C

  5. It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
    riding as a pro this year.

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

  6. T Ruth

    T Ruth Guest

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
    > It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
    > riding as a pro this year.
    >

    > On 08/22/2004 02:02 PM, in article [email protected],
    > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)

    I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
    jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
    T-Shirt.

    T Ruth

  7. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (T Ruth)

    >I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
    >jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
    >T-Shirt.
    >
    >T Ruth

    Now THAT wouldn't surprise me.
    Bill C

  8. Woogoogle

    Woogoogle Guest

    [email protected] (T Ruth) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
    > > It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
    > > riding as a pro this year.
    > >

    > > On 08/22/2004 02:02 PM, in article [email protected],
    > > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)
    > > >

    > I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
    > jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
    > T-Shirt.
    >
    > T Ruth

    So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

  9. [email protected] (Woogoogle) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (T Ruth) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
    > > > It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
    > > > riding as a pro this year.

    > > I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
    > > jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
    > > T-Shirt.
    > >
    > > T Ruth

    > So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

    Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
    doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
    think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
    I saw the finish and was duly impressed.

    Tom

  10. T Ruth

    T Ruth Guest

    > > I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
    > > jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
    > > T-Shirt.
    > >
    > > T Ruth

    > So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

    Which one just won a national crit championship?

  11. armstrong

    armstrong Guest

    Well said Jonas!!!

    "Jonas Carney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Underground

    > > > So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

    > > Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
    > > doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
    > > think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
    > > I saw the finish and was duly impressed.
    > >
    > > Tom
    > >

    > OK. I hate posting in this fucking place and that's why I never do.
    >
    > Crit pro is not me and I am not crit pro. Period. Although I find this
    > shit pretty entertaining (mostly because it is pissing so many people
    > off...and anything that pisses that many people off must be a good
    > thing) it is not something I would do.
    >
    > Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
    > T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
    >
    > First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
    > anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
    > busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
    > bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
    > it looking at internet porn instead.
    >
    > Example: I don't know how to spell anonomous, and I am not going to
    > spell check or look back in the previous posts because I just don't
    > give a fuck.
    >
    > So, have a fantastic day everyone, and good luck in all your upcoming
    > races.
    >
    > All the best,
    > Jonas Carney
    >
    > PS: If you don't like me dropping the F bomb in your beloved group,
    > then go tell your mommy.

  12. Jonas Carney

    Jonas Carney Guest

  13. On 25 Aug 2004 12:59:02 -0700, Jonas Carney wrote:
    > I won the USPRO crit.

    Congratulations. Was it very different from other crits this year? Did
    you feel strong beforehand?

  14. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Jonas Carney)

    >Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
    >T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
    >
    >First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
    >anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
    >busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
    >bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
    >it looking at internet porn instead.

    Way to Go Jonas. Hope the party lasts a while, you earned it. I wouldn't bet
    on Crit Pro having more balls, just stirring more shit.
    Let's see what happens with all the stories.
    Bill C

  15. Warren

    Warren Guest

    "Jonas Carney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Underground

    > > > So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

    > > Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
    > > doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
    > > think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
    > > I saw the finish and was duly impressed.
    > >
    > > Tom
    > >

    > OK. I hate posting in this fucking place and that's why I never do.
    >
    > Crit pro is not me and I am not crit pro. Period. Although I find this
    > shit pretty entertaining (mostly because it is pissing so many people
    > off...and anything that pisses that many people off must be a good
    > thing) it is not something I would do.
    >
    > Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
    > T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
    >
    > First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
    > anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
    > busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
    > bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
    > it looking at internet porn instead.
    >
    > Example: I don't know how to spell anonomous, and I am not going to
    > spell check or look back in the previous posts because I just don't
    > give a fuck.
    >
    > So, have a fantastic day everyone, and good luck in all your upcoming
    > races.
    >
    > All the best,
    > Jonas Carney

    You shouldn't have to take the time for this, but thanks. Enjoy your new
    jersey. I know I'm enjoying mine.

    -Warren

  16. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    in article [email protected], Jonas Carney at
    <snipped> wrote on 8/25/04 12:59 PM:

    >>> So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

    >> Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
    >> doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
    >> think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
    >> I saw the finish and was duly impressed.
    >>
    >> Tom
    >>

    > OK. I hate posting in this fucking place and that's why I never do.
    >
    > Crit pro is not me and I am not crit pro. Period. Although I find this
    > shit pretty entertaining (mostly because it is pissing so many people
    > off...and anything that pisses that many people off must be a good
    > thing) it is not something I would do.
    >
    > Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
    > T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
    >
    > First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
    > anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
    > busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
    > bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
    > it looking at internet porn instead.
    >
    > Example: I don't know how to spell anonomous, and I am not going to
    > spell check or look back in the previous posts because I just don't
    > give a fuck.
    >
    > So, have a fantastic day everyone, and good luck in all your upcoming
    > races.
    >
    > All the best,
    > Jonas Carney
    >
    > PS: If you don't like me dropping the F bomb in your beloved group,
    > then go tell your mommy.

    Congratulations on your win, way to go out on top. I hope you enjoy your
    well-earned retirement. I'll let you get back to your Internet porn now...

    -Sonarrat.

  17. PedalChick

    PedalChick Guest

    Someone pointed out that suggestion that crit pro was jonas, and I
    thought for a minute about posting here that this is a stupid theory.
    Jonas is a)too laid back to give a shit about this group and b) too
    busy copping clandestine feels on my teammates at every NRC event to
    post on the internet. Dude is not the personality profile I"d expect
    of crit pro.
    More likely it's some dork who finished one out of the money at one
    stage of Stuporweek and is pissed because Fuentes took away his $10.
    Crit pro should at least give a better hint so that the creepy people
    here can find out who he is - kind of like how I did...