Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.

crit pro

Guest
Crit Pro is going to race the Pro Crit in Downers Grove, IL.

Wish me luck. My race reports don't just list my results....bacon-boy.

crit pro

>Subject: Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.
>From: [email protected] (crit pro)
>Date: 8/20/2004 10:41 PM Central Standard Time
>
>Crit Pro is going to race the Pro Crit in Downers Grove, IL.
>
>Wish me luck. My race reports don't just list my results....bacon-boy.
>
>crit pro

wow, you got me. go away you anonymous ******.

thanks,
jason

>From: [email protected]12345 (Jason Waddell)

>wow, you got me. go away you anonymous ******.
>

>thanks,
>jason

Good luck Jason, and if you find out who Crit Loser is let us know.
Bill C

It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
riding as a pro this year.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
> It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
> riding as a pro this year.
>

> On 08/22/2004 02:02 PM, in article [email protected],
> "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)

I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
T-Shirt.

T Ruth

>From: [email protected] (T Ruth)

>I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
>jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
>T-Shirt.
>
>T Ruth

Now THAT wouldn't surprise me.
Bill C

[email protected] (T Ruth) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
> > It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
> > riding as a pro this year.
> >

> > On 08/22/2004 02:02 PM, in article [email protected],
> > "armstrong" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)
> > >

> I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
> jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
> T-Shirt.
>
> T Ruth

So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

[email protected] (Woogoogle) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (T Ruth) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BD4F194E.42F68%[email protected]>...
> > > It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
> > > riding as a pro this year.

> > I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
> > jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
> > T-Shirt.
> >
> > T Ruth

> So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
I saw the finish and was duly impressed.

Tom

> > I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
> > jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
> > T-Shirt.
> >
> > T Ruth

> So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

Which one just won a national crit championship?

Well said Jonas!!!

news:[email protected]...

On 25 Aug 2004 12:59:02 -0700, Jonas Carney wrote:
> I won the USPRO crit.

Congratulations. Was it very different from other crits this year? Did
you feel strong beforehand?

>From: [email protected] (Jonas Carney)

>Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
>T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
>
>First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
>anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
>busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
>bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
>it looking at internet **** instead.

Way to Go Jonas. Hope the party lasts a while, you earned it. I wouldn't bet
on Crit Pro having more balls, just stirring more ****.
Let's see what happens with all the stories.
Bill C

"Jonas Carney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Underground

> > > So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

> > Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
> > doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
> > think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
> > I saw the finish and was duly impressed.
> >
> > Tom
> >

> OK. I hate posting in this ****ing place and that's why I never do.
>
> Crit pro is not me and I am not crit pro. Period. Although I find this
> **** pretty entertaining (mostly because it is pissing so many people
> off...and anything that pisses that many people off must be a good
> thing) it is not something I would do.
>
> Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
> T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
>
> First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
> anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
> busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
> bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
> it looking at internet **** instead.
>
> Example: I don't know how to spell anonomous, and I am not going to
> spell check or look back in the previous posts because I just don't
> give a ****.
>
> So, have a fantastic day everyone, and good luck in all your upcoming
> races.
>
> All the best,
> Jonas Carney

You shouldn't have to take the time for this, but thanks. Enjoy your new
jersey. I know I'm enjoying mine.

-Warren

in article [email protected], Jonas Carney at
<snipped> wrote on 8/25/04 12:59 PM:

>>> So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

>> Well since Mr. Candelario didn't win the National Championship jersey,
>> doesn't that make it blatantly clear that it is Mr. Carney? I would
>> think so. And if it is Jonas, good race out there this past weekend.
>> I saw the finish and was duly impressed.
>>
>> Tom
>>

> OK. I hate posting in this ****ing place and that's why I never do.
>
> Crit pro is not me and I am not crit pro. Period. Although I find this
> **** pretty entertaining (mostly because it is pissing so many people
> off...and anything that pisses that many people off must be a good
> thing) it is not something I would do.
>
> Yes I won the USPRO crit. No I was not wearing a Stolen Underground
> T-shirt this weekend. I am not crit pro.
>
> First of all, that guy has WAY more balls than I have...even if he is
> anonomous. In addition, for the last three days, I've been way too
> busy getting drunk and celebrating to sit in front of my computer and
> bicker with you people. Besides, even if I had the time, I would spend
> it looking at internet **** instead.
>
> Example: I don't know how to spell anonomous, and I am not going to
> spell check or look back in the previous posts because I just don't
> give a ****.
>
> So, have a fantastic day everyone, and good luck in all your upcoming
> races.
>
> All the best,
> Jonas Carney
>
> PS: If you don't like me dropping the F bomb in your beloved group,
> then go tell your mommy.

Congratulations on your win, way to go out on top. I hope you enjoy your
well-earned retirement. I'll let you get back to your Internet **** now...

-Sonarrat.

Someone pointed out that suggestion that crit pro was jonas, and I
thought for a minute about posting here that this is a stupid theory.
Jonas is a)too laid back to give a **** about this group and b) too
busy copping clandestine feels on my teammates at every NRC event to
post on the internet. Dude is not the personality profile I"d expect
of crit pro.
More likely it's some dork who finished one out of the money at one
stage of Stuporweek and is ****** because Fuentes took away his $10.
Crit pro should at least give a better hint so that the creepy people
here can find out who he is - kind of like how I did...