Criterium USA

Sep 29, 2004
Does anyone know if Dan Donnelly is still selling equipment as Criterium USA?

Well lets start with the fact that I posted on the CLASSIFIED section. It seemed to me that's where I might find someone selling something. But apparently classified means something totally different since this forum evolved from the old Usenet format. As far as being RUDE, I didn't like someone telling me this site wasn't a swap meet. Please define the what the classified section now means?

I haven't been on this forum in 5 years and don't plan on being on it again! If you ever get to Central Florida and would like to ride I can take my RUDENESS out on the bike. The Windermere Roadies

Owlman

This isn't classifieds.

There are no classifieds.

You have made assumptions.

No one else looks like a donkey.

2666677 said:
Well lets start with the fact that I posted on the CLASSIFIED section. It seemed to me that's where I might find someone selling something. But apparently classified means something totally different since this forum evolved from the old Usenet format. As far as being RUDE, I didn't like someone telling me this site wasn't a swap meet. Please define the what the classified section now means?

I haven't been on this forum in 5 years and don't plan on being on it again! If you ever get to Central Florida and would like to ride I can take my RUDENESS out on the bike. The Windermere Roadies

Owlman

Whatever. Maybe your computer is 'different'. The section your 2 posts appeared on was-

Cyclingforums>>Bikes>>Cycling Equipment

The definition at the top is, "Cycling Equipment Need some advice on cycling equipment? Do you have a buckled wheel? Problems with your gears? Need help truing a wheel?"

No dedicated classified section.

As a matter of fact he is. He is pretty much my best friend and he is still selling supplies as Criterium USA or Dan Donnelly imports