Criterium USA

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by 2666677, Nov 16, 2009.

1. 2666677

2666677 New Member

Does anyone know if Dan Donnelly is still selling equipment as Criterium USA?

Tags:

2. Peter@vecchios

[email protected] New Member

Not your daddy but the other gent gave you good advice on how to find Dan. No need to get rude so quickly.

[email protected] is what he used to use.

3. 2666677

2666677 New Member

Well lets start with the fact that I posted on the CLASSIFIED section. It seemed to me that's where I might find someone selling something. But apparently classified means something totally different since this forum evolved from the old Usenet format. As far as being RUDE, I didn't like someone telling me this site wasn't a swap meet. Please define the what the classified section now means?

I haven't been on this forum in 5 years and don't plan on being on it again! If you ever get to Central Florida and would like to ride I can take my RUDENESS out on the bike. The Windermere Roadies

Owlman

4. Rabbitbunny

Rabbitbunny New Member

This isn't classifieds.

There are no classifieds.

You have made assumptions.

No one else looks like a donkey.

5. Peter@vecchios

[email protected] New Member

Whatever. Maybe your computer is 'different'. The section your 2 posts appeared on was-

Cyclingforums>>Bikes>>Cycling Equipment

The definition at the top is, "Cycling Equipment Need some advice on cycling equipment? Do you have a buckled wheel? Problems with your gears? Need help truing a wheel?"

No dedicated classified section.

6. cyberlegend1994

cyberlegend1994 Moderator

For the record, Steve (the forum admin) is working on putting a classified section into the forum. Everyone will be notified when it's ready for posts.

7. craiglish

craiglish New Member

As a matter of fact he is. He is pretty much my best friend and he is still selling supplies as Criterium USA or Dan Donnelly imports